valentines purchase

beachbum17

Bought myself 1000 rounds of 124 grain Berrys bullets. Going to load me up some range ammo :). Recommend Berrys u can get 1000 bullet heads shipped for $86. They are plated, so not quite FMJ but I will be able to load up boxes of 50 for $6.80, not to scabby. U seen the prices of brass lately? Anyway give Berrys a look

Bought myself a new flanger. Anyone know what that is?

Isn't that what keeps the water in the tank from flowing into the bowl? You user the handle the flanger moves and the toilet flushes.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Isn't that what keeps the water in the tank from flowing into the bowl? You user the handle the flanger moves and the toilet flushes.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
A flanger is a guitar foot-pedal effect that when used with distortion sounds like a jet engine flying through the amplifier.

Hendrix did it over 40 yrs ago without such technology.
Yeah, today we cheat. Hendrix used a long-wave reverb and tonal effect of his amp to simulate the gate/pan of a slowly spinning speaker (like older organs - 1960's-1970's). It generates a similar sound. The flanger lets us set the wave length (1.5 seconds - 18 seconds), pitch, depth, resonance and rate and allows starting the wave at any point by stepping on the pedal. It's pretty cool when playing certain stuff like the old hard rock Queen tunes from the mid 70's and live Zepplin riffs by Jimmy Page.

Of course I've developed tinitus over 35 years of banging out this stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back