Utah Instructor training - St. Louis 9/13/2014

Carry Trainer

This is an opportunity to take the required Utah License to Carry Instructors License training from the Utah Bureau of Identification without the expense of travel to Utah. Typically, taking this training in Salt Lake City will run in excess of $500 (airfare, hotel, transfers, and class fees).

Those interested in attending the NACFI sponsored Utah License to Carry Instructors' course being held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the St. Louis Airport on September 13th beginning at 11am. You may register for this course at:

Link Removed or,
Link Removed

If you would like to register by phone, please call Tim Grant at 612-396-9213.

This is the last time the Utah Bureau of identification will be holding this course outside of Salt Lake City. Seats are limited for this class.

Should you need a hotel room, a block of rooms has been reserved for this event at a highly reduced rate of $89.00 plus applicable taxes. Please call the Crowne Plaza at 314-291-6700 and use the reservation code ACF .

I look forward to meeting you on Sept. 13th to complete this required training.

Tim
Tim Grant
NACFI.us
(o) 952-935-2414
© 612-396-9213

sounds great, but

I would have been very interested in this course a while back, but now, a Utah license would only add Delaware for me. For certain people this could be a great deal.

Sven,

This is the required course to be come a licensed Utah INSTRUCTOR. This is not the course to obtain a Utah license to carry.

Sorry

Sven,

This is the required course to be come a licensed Utah INSTRUCTOR. This is not the course to obtain a Utah license to carry.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean me, as in a personal permit. I meant my State. Since a Utah permit only adds Delaware to my State's list of concealed carry reciprocity, I don't think I'd have too many takers for classes in my area.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back