Used S&W 40 cal looking for clips any ideals

Bill B

Just got a used S&W 4013 very nice shooter. Love the gun only came with one clip any one know where I could get some more clips for this gun???

That seemed a little coarse.

Well sorry you feel that way.

Even tho what I said is 100 percent accurate I may have answered a little roughly because I was a a bit wound up because of another post.

So OP here is the politically correct answer. You already asked on here you could try other forums and if anyone has some for sale Im sure they will PM you. Also check your local gun dealers they should have some or be able to order for you. And last you can try Gun Auctions & Guns For Sale at GunAuction.com I have found so many great deals there and they are almost guaranteed to have what you need.

Good luck finding what you need.

There's always gunbrokers! Haven for obscure MAGAZINES you never thought still existed!

I'm always torn between getting "extra mags" now and storing them between range trips or waiting until one of the existing ones fail and hope they are still available for replacement when the time comes.

Decisions! Decisions! (LOL!)

GG

Check some of your local gunshops. We have one here that has a box of them from PD trade-ins. They are factory stainless ones. I think they are asking about $20.00 for them.

thanks for the help guys sorry about the clip/Magazine thing its all good we all have off days... Stay safe out there

My first stop is always CDNN Investments. They frequently clean up stockpiles of magazines and you never know what they'll have on hand. Get on their mailing list and they frequently have reduced shipping prices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back