USA Today NFL Gun Owners

Sir Diealotz

USA today has a huge article on the NFL players and gun ownership.

Can one of you guys/gals link it for me please? I'm on my phone and its an interesting read. You need to read this...

Thanks

Everytime some lunatic kills someone with a gun the media jumps into action asking so many questions Was it the head injuries? Heavy metal music? Violent video games? Bullying? On and on. In the end, we have have to ask only one simple question. What happened to "nuts?" What, a person can't be nuts anymore? There has to be something or someone to blame? If this is how society thinks, someday we'll only be allowed to have a spork.
Possession of a spork wthout a permit, A misdemeanor, punishable by a mandatory one-year sentence. Possession of a 20 ounce soda, violation, punishable by 30 days in jail. Sentences to run concurrently.

The linked article is not 100% anti like I expected. It includes quotes from spokesmen for both sides of the issue, and is fairly balanced.

The linked article is not 100% anti like I expected. It includes quotes from spokesmen for both sides of the issue, and is fairly balanced.

Same here, I was a bit surprised myself, thus the request for a link.

Someone brings in a USA today where I work and the picture of a 1911 plastered on the front page caught my eye, so I investigated ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back