United Airlines Excellent

Kramer1113

Simply Stated, Went to counter, told them I had a handgun to check in. Asked if they wanted to see it, they said no. Signed and dated unloaded handgun affidavit placed it in my bag next to the locked hard case the gun was in. Gave it to attendant. In Tampa had to wait about 3 minutes then told by TSA I was OK to go. In Billings Mt. I did not have to wait.
What an excellent experience.
*Note: Read your airlines rules before heading to the airport.

I use a Pelican Case with 2 master locks. Same key both locks. Empty magazine in the same case.
Ammunition in box that keeps the rounds apart from one another, not in the pelican case.
Holster is perfect. If you knew the mountains I climbed with it you would know it was the right holster for the job!

St Louis and I don't get along...maybe it had to do with the tsa utterly failing their most recent inspection...they looked through my firearm case again, then they patted me down, then they asked for my passport at the gate (domestic flight...but it's almost as if they couldn't fathom me not having the passport...), then they had me on board the aircraft before it arrived...the tsa agent that patted me down told me to call tsa and get my named removed from a list that gets more frequent randoms...I sent them another letter of disapproval so I'm expecting this kind of treatment for the next month as I'm in and out of St Louis.

First time was at terminal 2 Southwest Airlines. That tsa agent didn't want to obey the law and have me open my firearm case.

Last time was terminal 1 agents and Delta that didn't know what they were doing.

I know I am. One agent said I can call tsa and get my name removed...I can also get pre check and just avoid them completely...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back