U.S. Not Expected to Charge Darren Wilson

nogods

WASHINGTON — Justice Department lawyers will recommend that no civil rights charges be brought against the police officer who fatally shot an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Mo., after an F.B.I. investigation found no evidence to support charges, law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and his civil rights chief, Vanita Gupta, will have the final say on whether the Justice Department will close the case against the officer, Darren Wilson. But it would be unusual for them to overrule the prosecutors on the case, who are still working on a legal memo explaining their recommendation.

A decision by the Justice Department would bring an end to the politically charged investigation of Mr. Wilson in the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown. The Missouri authorities concluded their investigation into Mr. Brown’s death in November and also recommended against charges.

U.S. Not Expected to Fault Officer in Ferguson Case

As bad as this experience has been for Officer Wilson, in the end a grand jury no-bill and a DOJ finding of no basis to prosecute is a as complete and total exoneration of Officer Wilson as one can get.

Good to hear. I think Wilson needs to sue the crap out of those that defamed and incited violence against him. I'm sure just under the emotional aspect, he receive millions. JMHO.

It's great he was found to be justified in taking deadly force. Now how does he get his reputation back? I hope he ends up with a butt load of money from somewhere. Because his ability to earn a living has been taken from him . Just like Richard Jewel, the Atlanta Olympics bombing suspect. The media and the public crucified him also, without merit.

He should take those who defamed and destroyed hi name and future to court and put about a Billion Dollars civil lawsuit on them.

And beat them to the courthouse, then sue Brown's parents for raising a thug. Yes, no money would come but Brown's history and family would be exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back