Two NRA-Backed Measures Introduced in the Texas Senate!

stingray2100

I usually do not post New threads, but this has Me very excited.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Texas Legislature convened this past Tuesday for the 2011 legislative session. Two NRA-backed measures have already been filed in the Texas Senate: SB 321 by State Senator Glenn Hegar (R-Katy), legislation prohibiting employers from enforcing policies against the storage of lawfully-owned firearms in employees' private motor vehicles parked at work, and SB 354 by State Senator Jeff Wentworth (R-San Antonio), a bill to allow Concealed Handgun Licenses to protect themselves on college and university campuses.

Here are the actual Links:
NRA-ILA
Link Removed

Texas Senate links to the actual bill so everyone can go and read them
Texas Senate: SB 321 by State Senator Glenn Hegar (R-Katy)
Link: Texas Legislature Online - 82(R) History for SB 321

SB 354 by State Senator Jeff Wentworth (R-San Antonio),
Link: Texas Legislature Online - 82(R) History for SB 354

Guys and Gals PLEASE write to your representative, congressman and governor to push the bills thru. With the stuff happening in Arizona and the liberal media saying that guns are the cause of this issue we need to defend our rights to bear arms.

Please help your state and everyone that carries a gun for protection and the protection of out loved ones.

Thanks for you time.

Done & done. I suppoted these measures. Now if we can only pursaude them to an open carry law because it's hard to conceal in Texas heat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back