Two Cops Shot in Ferguson

Rhino

These guys were shot outside the Ferguson Police Department, but they were not Ferguson police officers.
3 reportedly questioned in shooting of 2 cops outside Ferguson police department
Police were questioning three people in connection with the shooting of two Missouri police officers early Thursday at a protest outside the Ferguson police headquarters, and a top law enforcement official said it was only "by God's grace" that the two cops are expected to survive.
"Lucky," St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said at a news conference hours after the early morning shootings. "By God's grace we didn't lose two officers last night."
The police officers, not members of Ferguson's force, were part of a 25-man police line at the embattled headquarters, where Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson had announced his resignation hours earlier. Witnesses reported hearing as many as four shots and seeing the flash of a muzzle about 125 yards away from the police......[/quote]Link Removed
Read the rest at the link.

The shooting was just the continued breakdown of "THEIR" culture of sex, drugs and violence to include the fraud against the Gov't. Call it a stand by observing drive by. I'm frigging tired of it. Especially supported (incited) by this Racist administration to included and aided by DOJ. What Holders done to support racism against Caucasians. Reno did against the people of Waco.

I condemn such violence but, this is what happens in a place like Ferguson when the racial flames are fanned.

The first thought that came to mind after hearing about the ambush of the cops in Ferguson was that the shooting of Michael Brown has led to
"Unintended Consequences."

Just as the [justifiable] shooting of Michael Brown has been used by sociopaths to justify rioting (and this shooting), the shooting of the cops will be used by sociopaths to suppress [justifiable] criticism of police.

NEITHER side cares about right and wrong or justice, just the interests of their particular "gang". Al Sharpton, Brown's stepfather and the police union types are morally indistinguishable.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
Rahm Emanuel

Thugs will be thugs and take advantage of any circumstance they can.

When Brown was justifiably shot Obama immobilized his forces. Thus far the only live statement he's made about the cop shooting was on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

This senseless underhanded attack has the potential to backfire and become very ugly! I have to wonder what sort of Fifth Column, 'Agent Provocateur' carried it out?

(HINT #1: Whoever did this wasn't thinking about the overall welfare of the Black community!)

It ain't smart; and it ain't Christian. It's just plain stupid, vicious, shameful, and obviously covert.

(HINT #2: We, all, need the police to come and protect us when we call!)

Today's Black Americans need positive NOT negative role models! Enough of sordid, 'go nowhere' characters like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Let's get back to upstanding and accomplished Black people like: George Washington Carver, Martin Luther King, Marian Anderson, Malcolm X, and Maya Angelou.

Personally I blame the organized news media for a lot of this fomented social strife, and incessantly advertised racial hatred. What you really need to know, 'the news' doesn't tell you; and what you'd be a whole lot better off to avoid, 'the news' forces people to wallow in like pigs in filth!

The organized news media's unending stream of: street thugs, shady peddlers, drug-crazed lunies, and convenience store robbers needs to be stopped. Intellectually, psychologically, the quasi-informative pseudo-intellectual, 'puke' the organized news media purveys upon America's general population, everyday, is no different than someone going onto the internet and posting formulas (ae) on how to make some sort of deadly poison - Too often the end result turns out to be exactly the same!

America should be allowed to become a nation of positive, rather than negative, role models.

(We, all, need the police to come and protect us when we call).

Nope. Don't need them, won't ever need to call them.
I am completely capable of handling my own security, thank you!

As far as cops being shot?
It was a potential danger and "they" STILL wanted to be "cops".
Act like jack booted thugs, win stupid prizes...

"You'll reap what you sow" so be careful of what you plant.

Link Removed

(HINT #2: We, all, need the police to come and protect us when we call!)
Wholly apart from any other considerations, you have as much likelihood of being "protected" by the police as you do of seeing bigfoot.

Memorize:
  1. Police have virtually no legal duty to protect individuals.
  2. Police have virtually no legal liability when they fail to protect individuals.
  3. Police have virtually no physical ability to protect individuals [when they actually want to].
Police don't protect individuals.

They draw chalk outlines around individuals who are unwilling or unable to protect themselves.

Anybody who tells you different is a liar.

Scumbag arrested. Is this a media event or an actually a PC with warrant take down?
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back