tv show help

mncarrydude

A couple weeks ago I saw a tv show on cable where this guy was going around in a deserted town/city in like an apocalyptic state giving survival tips and how to survive. Can't remember the channel or day it was on. Did anyone else watch and pay closer attention to what channel that was on?

I've seen it, too, but cannot remember the guy's name. It was probably on the Science channel or Nat Geo, which are about the only type channels I watch. If I think of it, I'll post.

Its on the outdoor channel. Comes on around the same time / day as swat tv if I do recall correctly.

I saw the one where he turned nasty bug water into clean drinking stock as well as the this-is-how-you-snag-rodents episode. Good stuff!

I don't know if same show. He used a rope and a crow bar and put some climbing loops in it to cross the river cuz the bridge was up. It's troubling.

Mike Bane did a similar show some time back.
While these informative shows are of some value to everyone, they have more appeal and help for those living in urban centers. Most rural people are already bugged out and better prepared. My kids have already made a commitment to come to my place if stuff really goes bad. I feel this is a very viable option since it will accomplish several goals.
Everyone in one place
Five more sets of eyes for overwatch and 5 more sets of hands to get things done
Seven adults to man the trenches and/or give care as needed
Consolidate resources/food/supplies

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back