Turlock Toddler Murdered!

Sigpackinmedic

This is clipped from the Modesto Bee I can't believe that there are people out there affraid that guns kill people when obviously people kill people and you aren't going to stop that but you could possibly put a decline to the number of incidents like this one! I just have to give the officer that landed in the Cow pasture props for a nice clean shot! I am just floored! We californians need to take after Shasta county and up the CCW issuses!!!!
Skull fractures likely caused Turlock toddler's death
By MICHAEL R. SHEA
[email protected]

last updated: June 20, 2008 08:34:05 AM

Preliminary autopsy results uncovered several cranial breaks, but the official cause of death won't be known until toxicology tests are complete, which could take up to four weeks, the Stanislaus County coroner's office said Thursday.

"Nothing definitive can be said until (the toxicology results) come back to make sure nothing was in the baby's system," said Stanislaus County sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.

The skull fractures are "one of the causes of death, if not the cause of death," he said.

Sergio Casian Aguiar, 27, slammed, punched, kicked and stomped his child to death, until Modesto police officer Jerry Ramar, dropped on the scene by helicopter, killed him with a single gunshot to the head, authorities said.

DNA test results released Thursday confirmed the father-son relationship. The baby's name, authorities said, was Axel.

Passers-by encountered the horrifying scene Saturday about 10:15 p.m. on West Bradbury Road, near the intersection of Blaker Road, 10 miles west of Turlock in rural Stanislaus County.

Axel's mother, Frances Lilian Casian, a teacher at El Capitan Elementary in Delhi, has been cooperative with investigators, Singh said, and is surrounded by family while dealing with the loss.

Funeral information has not been released

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back