Truck kit/bag

The2ndPatriots

Anyone have a truck bag/kit? What do you have in it? Looking to put one together.

Yes... sorta, I have some provisions in my toolbox. I have about five gallons of water, enough MRE side items to last two adults about five days, large wool blanket, first-aid kit, two rolls of duct tape, various zip-ties, a tarp, machete, hatchet, bag of lighters & matches, two flashlights and batteries, vehicle-specific tool kit, Slime kit, socket set, 5lb sledge hammer, bungie cords, some motor oil, anti-freeze, 200ft of 550 cord and a 5000lb-rated cargo strap.

I think that's it...

I have a brief case size pelican case with ammo, first aid supplies, a field knife and extra bottled water that goes in the car for short road trips. Longer trips get a bigger pelican with the same plus vest/vests and a few mre's for just in case... it is a get home kit. So we can make it back to rescue the animals, secure the homestead and plan our next move cautiously using all available good intel/news from trusted sources

I have a folding saw,hatchet,sheath knife,2 bic lighters,wool sweater, plastic tarp,water bottles,firstaid kit with quick clot,suture,hemostats,gaughs,turnicut, duck decoy line,crackers,grinola bars,beef jerky,bug spray,gloves,ruger MK II 22 pistol and 100 rounds of ammo ,folding fishing rod and reel and small box of lures and a small backpack if I have to leave my car.If I can't make it home with that I'm just out of luck. (Also a cell phone)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back