Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation

On drugs or not the entire incident would never have happened if G. Zimmerman had stayed in his car as instructed by the police dispatcher that night.
Zimmerman was never told to stay in his car. He was never told to return to his car. Is reading comprehension always a problem for you? (We'll have the answer to this question within a few more posts...)
Then Trayvon would not have tried to beat Zimmerman up and Trayvon would not be dead.
So, it's the VICTIM'S fault? And if the pretty girl hadn't been on the same street as the rapist, he wouldn't have raped her...
I am not blind, Trayvon was a troubled kid and may have ended up in worse trouble later in life. He still did not deserve to die that night. Had Zimmerman stayed in his car he would not be going through this mess either, two lives destroyed over a bad decision.
Yes - the bad decision that MARTIN made when he assaulted Zimmerman.

And the bad decisions made by Obama, Holder, and the rest of the racebaiters...

I have not seen anyone on this forum describe Trayvon as an innocent boy. Further we all as law abiding gun owners and we choose to carry our weapons concealed or open have a responsibility to use them only when necessary for the protection of our life. When Zimmerman observed Trayvon that night his life was not in danger. After initiating contact both parties lost control of the situation leading to the death of a boy and the political destruction of G. Zimmerman's life as he knows it. The whole thing is a tragedy. I'm not saying either one was right, both were wrong in the situation.
You're declaring which "side" you've taken by ignoring established facts. Being within sight of someone is NOT contact. The ONLY CONTACT was initiated by Martin when he assaulted Zimmerman. The tragedy is that Zimmerman's life has been ruined because Obama and Holder, the lame stream media, and the racebaiters have lied about this for their political advantage.

Zimmerman was never told to stay in his car. He was never told to return to his car. Is reading comprehension always a problem for you? (We'll have the answer to this question within a few more posts...)

So, it's the VICTIM'S fault? And if the pretty girl hadn't been on the same street as the rapist, he wouldn't have raped her...

Yes - the bad decision that MARTIN made when he assaulted Zimmerman.

And the bad decisions made by Obama, Holder, and the rest of the racebaiters...
Wow! I never knew the "stay in your car" dispatch was a bogus talking point.

This makes the whole incident sad. Just incredibly sad.

Wow! I never knew the "stay in your car" dispatch was a bogus talking point.

This makes the whole incident sad. Just incredibly sad.
When Zimmerman told the dispatcher he was keeping Martin in sight, the disaptcher told him that he didn't need to do that.

I have not seen anyone on this forum describe Trayvon as an innocent boy. Further we all as law abiding gun owners and we choose to carry our weapons concealed or open have a responsibility to use them only when necessary for the protection of our life. When Zimmerman observed Trayvon that night his life was not in danger. After initiating contact both parties lost control of the situation leading to the death of a boy and the political destruction of G. Zimmeman's life as he knows it. The whole thing is a tragedy. I'm not saying either one was right, both were wrong in the situation.
I have a hard time coming to terms with the victim losing control of the situation. He was sucker punched, overpowered, knocked down, had his face pummeled, had his head bashed into the concrete multiple times, and only then, when his life was in imminent danger, drew his weapon and fired it. He used remarkable restraint, given someone was trying to kill him...or have I missed the meaning of both parties losing control of the situation? Trayvon was the party who initiated contact...

I bet he wished he stayed in the damn car...

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
When you have the green light at an intersection and get broadsided by the punk blowing the red light, will you wish that you'd taken another route that day??? Does that make the wreck your fault???

When you have the green light at an intersection and get broadsided by the punk blowing the red light, will you wish that you'd taken another route that day??? Does that make the wreck your fault???

Following a 'suspicious' subject while you have absolutely no duty to act vs an 'accident' while operating a motor vehicle is comparing apples to oranges.

Following a 'suspicious' subject while you have absolutely no duty to act vs an 'accident' while operating a motor vehicle is comparing apples to oranges.

As I've said before, had I been in Zimmerman's boots, knowing what he knew at the time, I would have done the same thing. He thought he might be watching a burglar, not a gang banger. (And, of course, had the gang banger not been black, we would have never heard about it.)

Wow, thanks for making this personal... My reading comprehension is fine thanks... I may not always agree with others and sometimes someone's facts are not really facts... I never make it personal or attack someone's intelligence... That is what separates us from them... Last time I checked most of us on here are on the same team...

Wow, thanks for making this personal... My reading comprehension is fine thanks... I may not always agree with others and sometimes someone's facts are not really facts... I never make it personal or attack someone's intelligence... That is what separates us from them... Last time I checked most of us on here are on the same team...
Well, as you say, your facts weren't facts, and, yes, most of us here are on the same side. But there are a few exceptions...

Fair enough. Other than proving he wasn't the sweet, innocent kid the media portrayed him as (which I already knew; he was a troubled kid, no question about that), what does that have to do with the Zimmerman incident? Unless he was under the influence of lean at the time, something I haven't heard mentioned in any of the autopsy reports, I don't really see the relevance of this info.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD

Admittedly this is of course speculation but usually continued drug use does not exactly help you improve your good judgement abilities. If I remember correctly they did find marihuana in his autopsy, too.

Not when thieves have been operating in the neighborhood. Ever had your house or car broken into?
Given the context, I think more people might call 911 than might admit it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I have a hard time coming to terms with the victim losing control of the situation. He was sucker punched, overpowered, knocked down, had his face pummeled, had his head bashed into the concrete multiple times, and only then, when his life was in imminent danger, drew his weapon and fired it. He used remarkable restraint, given someone was trying to kill him...or have I missed the meaning of both parties losing control of the situation? Trayvon was the party who initiated contact...

What I was saying is that both parties could have handled themselves differently as pointed out by many others to avoid what happened that night. As a victim GZ was justified in his actions after being beaten. I have not disputed that or the jury's verdict.

Well, as you say, your facts weren't facts, and, yes, most of us here are on the same side. But there are a few exceptions...

You are correct, I should have indicated as you did GZ was told "You don't need to do that" when the dispatcher spoke to him about following Trayvon. Still there was no need to make it personal. As far as what side I'm on, I am a conservative independent voter who supports the Constitution. I have been shooting all types of weapons for hunting, target, and self defense since I was 10. I believe we as gun owners and especially those who carry on a regular basis should carry responsibly. It helps support our rights and show others that gun owners are not a radical group of extremists that the liberal media and politicians make us out to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back