To the GALLOWS!!!

BravoSierra2012

I heard in the news that Holmes "may receive the death penalty". Really?!

At what point in this country did we lose touch with any bit of a backbone? If this happened 200 yrs ago I doubt there would have been much of a trial. And I'm definitely sure they wouldn't have wasted the money on feeding this twisted human being.

That this guy deserves the death penalty is beyond doubt. But what about the victims families? If Holmes is given the death penalty, he will be a constant reminder for the families for the next 30 years, while appeals, motions, and stays are heard all the way to the Supreme Court. Give the son of a b#@*h life without parole in the worst prison in Colorado. In less than a year, the families can have closure, and he gets to rot in hell on earth. But you're right about 200 tears ago in America. He would have got a short walk and a long drop.

Really? You're all for the second amendment, but to hell with the fifth and sixth?

No, we need proper rule of law. Summary execution is one of the things we objected against King George for. Yes, it *HAS* happened in the history of the U.S., but that's not something to be proud of.

Try him, and if a jury of his peers finds him guilty (which presumably will happen,) execute him. Mob justice is not "justice".

He deserves a trial, a fair trial, and a ruling by a jury of his peers. As much as I dispise people who kill children, he still deserves his Natural Rights. Mob rule & justice has no place in our society. I am not sypathetic to the man, absolutely not!

Now, once he's convicted... cook 'em!

Really? You're all for the second amendment, but to hell with the fifth and sixth?

No, we need proper rule of law. Summary execution is one of the things we objected against King George for. Yes, it *HAS* happened in the history of the U.S., but that's not something to be proud of.

Try him, and if a jury of his peers finds him guilty (which presumably will happen,) execute him. Mob justice is not "justice".

I was being sarcastic in my term of " really" as in no s&@# he deserves nothing less. He has the right to a trial, fair and speedy I hope.

Why waste taxpayers money??? Everyone knows he did it. The man isn't incompetent, he had enough sense to wear protective
gear. What does that tell you???

Agree wholeheartedly however the problem now is there is no real form of 'swift' justice anymore. I think the sentiment is that the judicial system is so screwed up that the bastard may live to the end of his natural life span through the artful use of appeal. Or worse yet be found mentally incapable of standing trial and get life in an asylum somewhere where he gets happy drugs and again lives out his natural life span.

I'm all for the trial. conviction then marching him out back for the firing squad. Too bad the gallows and the firing squad have been eliminated by the bleeding heart liberals that think a piece of dog squeeze like this can be rehabilitated.

But yes! The whole Constitution must stand.

Why waste taxpayers money??? Everyone knows he did it. The man isn't incompetent, he had enough sense to wear protective
gear. What does that tell you???

Actually no one saw him without the gear hiding his face. All any witness has said so far is that it was a person about 6 foot tall, dressed in black doing the shooting. Where did the police apprehended this guy? Did someone of authoritative stature see him do the shooting and follow him to the point of arrest? His face wasn't revealed until the cops got him, or so the reports currently available tell us.

I agree that as soon as he is convicted, let's not waste the tax payers money and execute him the day after the sentencing, but the courts must be allowed to do the job they are supposed to do.

Death Penalty? Why bother? Too expensive. Just lock him up in Gen Pop. He will be gone in no time.

Yeah, the problem with "mob rule" is it leads to Somalia, the Taliban, Nazi Germany, etc. Power for power's sake should *NEVER* be the law of the land. What happens when your view becomes the minority, and the majority decide you must die?

Yes, in this case, it appears to be cut-and-dry. But we can't bend/break the rules even then.

I heard in the news that Holmes "may receive the death penalty". Really?!

At what point in this country did we lose touch with any bit of a backbone?
It was 1973. From that year to this year, the most dangerous place to live in America has been in the "mother's womb". 55 million dead and counting. Whether it's "Holmes" in a movie theater or a "mother" in an abortion mill, murder is murder. Evil is evil regardless of when, where, and whom that evil is perpetrated upon.

It was 1973. From that year to this year, the most dangerous place to live in America has been in the "mother's womb". 55 million dead and counting. Whether it's "Holmes" in a movie theater or a "mother" in an abortion mill, murder is murder. Evil is evil regardless of when, where, and whom that evil is perpetrated upon.

What's this has to do with the op topic? Any chance you get you have to preach! How about STFU and stay out of every topic troll.

What's this has to do with the op topic? Any chance you get you have to preach! How about STFU and stay out of every topic troll.
If you're so stupid as to question the OP then you're too stupid to understand any explanation that I give you. The truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of ignorant, self deceived, pathetic,rabid, foul mouthed dogs foaming at the mouth, the one it hits barks the loudest. You're a key board coward with a foul mouth and a loud bark Scvette, nothing frightens people like you more than the truth, so keep on barking.

If you're so stupid as to question the OP then you're too stupid to understand any explanation that I give you. The truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of ignorant, self deceived, pathetic,rabid, foul mouthed dogs foaming at the mouth, the one it hits barks the loudest. You're a key board coward with a foul mouth and a loud bark Scvette, nothing frightens people like you more than the truth, so keep on barking.

Oppsi I said a bad word. Ha ha. I'm a key board coward,that's funny too. So not only are you a religious fanatic your a comedian also. Tell you what go preach your crazy on one of your other forums and let normal people with normal beliefs be on this forum,or wait you probably got thrown off your religious forums for being wayyyyy to far out there. My personal opinion is,it's guys like you that turn more people off of religion than you help. Like I said,it would be nice to read a post that someone puts on here,without you having to come into it and ruin it with your over the top,and I mean wayyyyy over the top beliefs,notice I didn't post any ill bad wordys in the one,no potty mouth from me.DA. Whoops couldnt help myself.

Ringo's response was in answer to a question by Bravo Sierra, "At what point in this country did we lose touch with any bit of backbone?" Personally, I think his stated time was right on. When we, as a nation, authorized the killing of babies, God frowned upon us and we have been on a downhill slide ever since. Apparently Ringo hit a nerve with you about abortion because everything else was relaltive to the OP. Contrary to what you seem to think, everyone on here is entitled to an opinion on any subject brought forward. Ringo's answer came from a religious context which many of us share. I don't see him as a troll and most of us on here are in agreement with most of his sentiments. If you consider him to be a troll, what does that make you? After a whole month on the site? From what I have read, you are a very rude person as evidenced by your comment "STFU." Are you lacking in vocabulary? If you don't like Ringo's "preaching," I would suggest you skip over his avatar to something else.

Ringo's response was in answer to a question by Bravo Sierra, "At what point in this country did we lose touch with any bit of backbone?" Personally, I think his stated time was right on. When we, as a nation, authorized the killing of babies, God frowned upon us and we have been on a downhill slide ever since. Apparently Ringo hit a nerve with you about abortion because everything else was relaltive to the OP. Contrary to what you seem to think, everyone on here is entitled to an opinion on any subject brought forward. Ringo's answer came from a religious context which many of us share. I don't see him as a troll and most of us on here are in agreement with most of his sentiments. If you consider him to be a troll, what does that make you? After a whole month on the site? From what I have read, you are a very rude person as evidenced by your comment "STFU." Are you lacking in vocabulary? If you don't like Ringo's "preaching," I would suggest you skip over his avatar to something else.

I was wondering how long it would take for one of his 3 girlfriends to come in and try to help him.whats it have to do with how long I've been on here? I really think this forum needs a religious section so you 4 holier than thou wanna be preachers can go to,oh ya I know free speech,it's getting old reading all this crap you guys spew in every postsyou guy go to,a guy can't read anything on this forum where you 4 have to come in and preach YOUR thoughts on abortion.bring it on I have free speech too.And you can STFU too. Ha ha

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back