This is ridiculous...

RJ_Whitlock

M&P 9mm
Link Removed

What is this world coming to? If this happened in the US, he'd be on death row. Well I at least hope he would.

one would hope that he would at least spend the rest of his life in prison. i personally think that is too lenient. 77 people dead and he apologizes to his cronies that he couldn't kill more. wow, would they actually let this guy back out into society? why?

Not if our bleeding hearts have anything to say about it. There won't be any more death row if they get their way.

Breivik will now be kept in isolation inside Ila Prison on the outskirts of Oslo inside relatively spacious quarters that include a separate exercise room, a computer and a television.
Obviously Nowegian prison is going to be really tough on him.

one would hope that he would at least spend the rest of his life in prison. i personally think that is too lenient. 77 people dead and he apologizes to his cronies that he couldn't kill more. wow, would they actually let this guy back out into society? why?

Yea well apparently the way things work over there isn't that. 22 years max for killing 77 people, that's outrageous! Should be life without parole.

Breivik will now be kept in isolation inside Ila Prison on the outskirts of Oslo inside relatively spacious quarters that include a separate exercise room, a computer and a television.

Yeah, he's really being punished. If it was 77 terms of 21 years, served consecutively, that would be right.

You know, criminals are merely victims of society. Give it time, it will be that way here as well.

The story I read on Fox news stated that he was sentenced to "preventative detention". In Norwegian law, this means they can keep him in prison for as long as they need to. Still....he got off easy.
MR

Yea well apparently the way things work over there isn't that. 22 years max for killing 77 people, that's outrageous! Should be life without parole.

Should be an expidited death penalty so nobody has to support him while in prison.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

it was the guns fault

Exactly, and that bomb that went off down town, well, it was the bombs fault. And he was mistreated as a child, actually received a spanking, so it just was not his fault.

There are certain elements of our society that would whole heatedly agree with his sentence, because it was not his fault.

Sorry RJ, can't agree with you, it should be immediate execution, no trial, no last meal, just drop the dirtbag in a hole without a funeral....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back