This is dedicated to all the Veterans out here

opsspec1991

This is dedicated to all the Veterans out here, both past and present who have given their time to protect our country and in memory of the one’s who gave all answering the call of both duty and pride in our country. From the bottom of my heart, God Bless all of you.
Lee Greenwood
God Bless the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD4RFjmlzcQ&feature=player_detailpage

Thank you for that. Wouldn't it be nice if the politicians who make decisions regarding the treatment of Veterans actually sat down with a couple of Vets and learned something.

Thank you for that. Wouldn't it be nice if the politicians who make decisions regarding the treatment of Veterans actually sat down with a couple of Vets and learned something.

Wow you said it. My father-in-law is a 90 yr old veteran who is a survivor from the USS Franklin which was hit by a 500lb bomb. He is being treated for PTSD still and has been in & out of the Veteran's home recently. Currently he is in the hospital and we aren't sure where to take him once released or what is going to happen. his dementia has progress and is getting to the point where my wife and I aren't qualified to keep him safe any longer. The Veteran's home admitted they were severely unstaffed and couldn't provide the care required. These places should be funded enough to treat these folks like queens/kings after all they have given for the rest of us, dammit. It's despicable, really.

I've decided that in a few years when I retire I'm going to volunteer at the Vet's home. The people there are just looking for some companionship and respect. I think I can provide that. I've been caring for my father-in-law at our house for 9 months, so a few days a week to help others would be an honor.

Oh, and yes, OP...thanks for posting this. It was great timing because I just sat down after being up with him for 23 of the last 24 hours trying to keep him safe. So thanks again for sharing.

Howdy oppsseceded1919,

I see you're still pretending to be a Veteran. Shame on you for disgracing the Uniform and the Honor of Us that actually Served.

I rarely enter this section because of poser like you.

Shame on you. It shows your lack of morals, values, ethics and common decency.

Paul

As a viet vet a lot of the younger kids thank me for my service and welcome me home, but the people from our generation still say nothing, think about it.

Howdy oppsseceded1919,

"I see you're still pretending to be a Veteran. Shame on you for disgracing the Uniform and the Honor of Us that actually Served.

I rarely enter this section because of poser like you.

Shame on you. It shows your lack of morals, values, ethics and common decency. "

I would say unless you have documented proof of your claims about opposseded1919, you need to print it or apologize and shut the hell up and go back to your momma's basement, troll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back