The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming

Kramer1113

Russia announced they will soon be flying missions in the Gulf of Mexico as well as establishing a military presence around the world.
Thanks Obama for keeping us Army Strong. (Damn Flunkey)

You don't realize how many of us fish out in International Waters. Also, 7 Miles out is International, 7 Miles off Central Command is not enough.
Every year we have exercises in the Gulf. We can often hear the booms as the jets exceed the speed of sound. The Gulf is not that big.

I do realize, I'm a Fla boy. Who cares? Your more apt to be killed by drug smugglers then the Ruskies. Especially in the arm pit of Fla on the Gulf.

Don't see this as a big concern. Our guys fly "observation" missions all over the world. At least the Russians are telling us about their planned flights; lots of similar stuff went on during the Cold War (1947-1991 or thereabouts) and nobody told anybody about any of it -- except when one of our U-2 spy planes fell out of the skies over Russia in May 1960. Then we had to admit to our "observation" of the USSR.

I don't like it, I'm not happy about it and I hope in some way, shape or form the United States will make it difficult for them to accomplish.

Yeah right BC1, after these past six years. Probably six if not ten impeachable offensives and he still in office. Hell, the DNC called this a rallying point if the GOP was going for impeachment proceedings. The insanity continues.......Gruber has it spot on, the American voters are STUPID, and have not a clue. (For the most part)
Friggin unbelievable, all the people before us that gave so much so the people of today can give up so much. Where the F is the True American People?

I don't like it, I'm not happy about it and I hope in some way, shape or form the United States will make it difficult for them to accomplish.

I seriously doubt any of us like it but do you think Obama and his toadies will do anything about it? Everyone looks at the US as a paper tiger and knows they can tweak our noses without a response. Don't you know the Democrats are proud of our illustrious leader?

Link Removed

Do'es anyone remember the hot mic w/ Obama and the Russian w/Obama say if I get reelected I will have more power . I'm sure it had noting to do w/learning to ride a horse from the Russian huh !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back