The Miligram Experiment - decadent obedience and authority

Blues, I will refute the irrefutable. I saw first the exile of a poster immediately following his criticism of the national rifle association. You are obviously irrational and delusional, so I won't waste my breathe attempting to raise your level of ignorance.
Cite it or gag it. Ain't happening. There are many hundreds of posts slamming the NRA hard. We're all still here.

I don't know. But you're nuts if you think it not possible. It's a perfect reservoir to harvest weapons owners information, weed out those who speak out too much against the government, etc... It's not difficult to link IP addresses to real persons. You haven't thought of it? Read the Milgram Experiment (link above) only takes 3 minutes - a well documented case showing how quickly ordinary and honest people will cave to authority with minimal incentive. How old are you? You may remember the old Soviet Union was replete with snitches and amateur KGB tattlers. They were guaranteed at least a few perks and easier work load. I see the same dynamic developing here in the USA. LEAs have been ramping up the outreach to 'report anybody suspicious.' That's a pretty broad category of people that this NSA/police state wants to know. I'd guess that the odds this forum, and a couple of the large similar gun forums, feed the government all the info they want is 60/40 - 60 that they are. You asked me my opinion, I told you. I may be blocked from now on after this opinion so, see ya! lol

Don't get your underwater all up in a bunch. I didn't judge your statement one way or the other. Some statements stand up on their own. I just wanted to throw it up all nice and slow to let everyone take a swing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Blues, I will refute the irrefutable. I saw first the exile of a poster immediately following his criticism of the national rifle association. You are obviously irrational and delusional, so I won't waste my breathe attempting to raise your level of ignorance.

Where are all these 'bots coming from?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back