The irony....

DW98

So, I have a family member who had their house broken into yesterday. The thieves came in while they were asleep at some point in the night and ransacked the whole place. Computers, iPads, jewelry; all stolen. They had a security system, but it was turned off at the time for some reason. The police said that based off footprints in the garden there were a few of them. The ironic part is that the homeowner is a strong anti-gunner. They say that nobody needs a firearm as there is apparently no purpose for them. This is coming from a person who had small children in the house while these criminals were sneaking around taking whatever they wanted.

The police told them that 40% of robberies are committed while there's people in the house. Criminals here must love the fact that they can go into most urban properties and not have to worry about much resistance from the homeowner as it's unlikely they will be armed. Rural areas here have a reasonably high rate of gun ownership and in turn, little crime. Funny how that works.

I always tell the antis that nobody ever needs a firearm until they need one. Have them google Tommy Sells and see if that doesn't change their minds. He is only one of many.

I tell "Antis" that the reason I own and carry a gun(s) is simple....
It's because of full on retards like themselves that want ME unarmed so some lowlife can break in, rape my Wife, steal my things, beat me to death (all while they are laughing) with NO possible response from me other than to beg for my life and my Wife's life that these low life's don't give a sh!t about....
Then I promptly tell "the antis" to go phuk off and go back to their delusional world where the cops will save them and it's all rainbows and puppy dogs...

I take my own security and safety seriously. I choose to live my life armed and ready to engage any threat to it.
For those who would rather rely on the law... Good luck!
Just do not attempt to take my guns away and force to to live my life as one of the sheep.
ma6abedu.jpg

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Your family member will probably use his own case as proof that a gun's not needed because no one was hurt and if they had found a gun in the house they may have then turned murderous (or some similar nonsense).

I always tell the antis that nobody ever needs a firearm until they need one. Have them google Tommy Sells and see if that doesn't change their minds. He is only one of many.

Yep. We've had our fair share of psychos as well. You'd think with all the home invasions in this country they would wake up. Guess not....

I tell "Antis" that the reason I own and carry a gun(s) is simple.... It's because of full on retards like themselves that want ME unarmed so some lowlife can break in, rape my Wife, steal my things, beat me to death (all while they are laughing) with NO possible response from me other than to beg for my life and my Wife's life that these low life's don't give a sh!t about.... Then I promptly tell "the antis" to go phuk off and go back to their delusional world where the cops will save them and it's all rainbows and puppy dogs... I take my own security and safety seriously. I choose to live my life armed and ready to engage any threat to it. For those who would rather rely on the law... Good luck!Just do not attempt to take my guns away and force to to live my life as one of the sheep.

Couldn't agree more.

This sums it up nicely.

http://api.ning.com/files/Fnz6Jcu6T...2438492_1646314794_n.jpg?width=481&height=463

Your family member will probably use his own case as proof that a gun's not needed because no one was hurt and if they had found a gun in the house they may have then turned murderous (or some similar nonsense).

I didn't even bother saying anything as I knew it would fall on deaf ears.

The worst part of all this is that even if they had a firearm they couldn't use it unless it was in extreme circumstances. For instance, a buddy of mine joined a pistol club not too long ago. Literally one of the first things they told him was that if he's faced with an armed intruder, he should defend himself with anything BUT the firearm. The sh!tstorm that would follow if you shot an intruder is ridiculous. Not to say that Australian homeowners don't shoot or kill intruders. It does happen, albeit not frequently. 99% of the time the law-abiding will be the victim.

"at some point in the night and ransacked the whole place"
-
Your anti gunners might have a drug or alcohol problem OR one big dam house. How does one sleep through ransacking the whole place?

It's a huge place. Not mansion huge but it's spread out and triple story. They sleep on the third story so I can see why they slept through it. Apparently houses being burgled is fairly common in that area.

Edit: In other news.

Man fights off home invaders armed with shotgun and machete

TWO masked men, one armed with a shotgun and the other a machete, have smashed into a home in Petrie overnight and attacked a man, who fought back with a metal bar and fire extinguisher, forcing the pair to run away.

Around 10pm Monday, the man went to answer a knock at his door where he saw two men demanded he open the locked glass door. When he refused, one of the men pulled out a shotgun and smashed the door.

The man has wrestled with the man carrying the gun while the second man whacked him on the head with the machete. The victim has then grabbed a metal bar and a fire extinguisher to fight back, sustaining several cuts as he was struck by the machete.

The attackers have then abandoned their assault and run from the Alawara Street home. They were last seen running along Carwell Avenue.A woman who was also in the home at the time has hidden in a bedroom during the incident and was not injured.

A 31-year-old man was taken to the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital to receive treatment for his injuries.The intruders are described as being about 175cm tall, slim builds and aged in their 20s, both men had their faces covered during the attack.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back