The Gun I love To carry

Awful pricey but nice looking piece. Have said that before but in a completely different context. Any PIC's?

I carry several different ones depending on the occasion but my favorite is the Ed Brown Kobra Carry .45. Somehow I feel really safe with it, because of it's reliability. Go 1911s!!!

Can't wait to get mine!

Ordered my Les Baer TRS back before Thanksgiving. I hope it's worth the wait. I know it's an awesome gun, but most people I've talked to have never heard of it. Please post some pics... What holster do you use?

LOVE My Kimber Pro Carry II, best piston I have ever owned. I have primarily owned SIG's for 20 years, nothing compares to my 1911, I won't ever look back.

I have put a pic on my album but it isn't a very good one. I hope to take some better ones later. Most of the time I carry a Milt Sparks Versa Max II inside the waistband holster. I also own a Galco SS2 shoulder holster. My strongside hip holster is a Bianchi. They are all 3 quality holsters but my favorite is my Milt Sparks. For maximum concealed you can't beat an IWB holster. With that holster my 5 inch 1911 literally disappears under a t-shirt.

You know what makes a good hammer? A hammer! G50AE cmon buddy that depends on the finish and the care given. Mine is Teflon coated and I have another that is parkerized neither have ever had any rust issues. The TRP is an awesome gun. If it's good enough for the FBI it's good enough for me.

I carry a Glock 22. 1911's in addition to being ugly as sin, rust more easily, and make better hammers than Glocks do.

Glock 22? Now there's an ugly gun! Hollywood gave rise to the popularity of Glock. The Crips and the Bloods, and gangsta rap mention them, and all you punk hangers on jump on the bandwagon because you think it's fly!

45acp is the bomb! I carry a Kahr CW45 and absolutely love it. Weighs in at only 19 oz (without mag).

Glock 22? Now there's an ugly gun! Hollywood gave rise to the popularity of Glock. The Crips and the Bloods, and gangsta rap mention them, and all you punk hangers on jump on the bandwagon because you think it's fly!

Ya , the last words out of a bad guy mouth is going to be "Man that is a ugly gun"...:confused:

The reason Glocks are so popular is because they are dollar for dollar the best made weapon around. Why else would other gun makers try to copy the design so much

Ruger LCR 357. It's compact, reliable and accurate as hell. It's so damn light, I sometimes forget I'm even carrying it.:biggrin:

I carry a Glock 22. 1911's in addition to being ugly as sin, rust more easily, and make better hammers than Glocks do.

My friend, the Glock is a fantasic gun, but so is the 1911. They both serve their purpose. By the way, in my humble opinion, I think the 1911 is one of the most beautiful guns I have ever seen.

I have a very humble CCW gun, well I have more than one, but the one I love to carry and shoot the most is my older Bersa Thunder .380. I have almost 2,000 rounds thru it and it still runs like a top. I think, dollar for results, it is probably one of the best buys I have made in the last 10 years.:pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back