The Greetings of the Season!

Oregon Vet

NRA Life Since 03/1985
To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I love it. I will accept this as a gift for I am stealing to share with my friends, family and the sheeple. Merry Christmas my friend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. I've unashamedly put this on my Facebook page to ensure wider circulation!

And to Friends of all other Creeds and beliefs, from wherever I have met you, I wish you and your loved ones your Greetings and Wishes of the Season.

Ken Chevy

And yes, spread it far and wide so your Democrat "friends" understand how much trouble you went to to make sure you never offended them. LOL

Two "to"s together like that always look funny to me, but that is the only way it reads correctly. :)

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Because, as we all know, there are no Republicans who are not Christian or who might be Christians who don't celebrate Christmas. No Jews, no Muslims, no Hindus, no Buddhists, no Pagans, no Wiccans, no Atheists....ah...the party of "no" as we know it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back to ya....

Not sure all Republicans are Christians. Not sure all Democrats are not Christians although it would be a little hypocritical for a Democrat to call themselves a Christian and support abortion. But that's just my opinion. Marry Christmas all and Happy New Year!

Seasons Greetings

I am new to the forum and I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back