The Fiction Of Protection (confusing activity w/ accomplishment)

N R A

I fear for anyone that thinks this

485763_02_pink_taurus_380_tcp_640.jpg

is going to protect you from this

Link Removed

or this

usapolice.jpg

or this

Link Removed

or this

Link Removed

or this

US-Mexico-Borer.jpg

or this

Link Removed

or this

la+riots.jpg

or this
Link Removed

or this

gordon_riots_-_project_gutenberg_etext_19609.jpg

or this

Link Removed

We need guns, lots of BIG GUNS, to protect the innocent from stupid people, of all stripes
o-WOMAN-POINTING-GUN-facebook.jpg

The Taurus TCP 738 .380 ACP will kill.
Have no doubts about it.

Anyone who thinks otherwise, God forbid, will wake up dead!
[emoji106]

Honey...are you just about ready to go out to dinner?

Just a minute, dear, almost dressed....

Drop-Zone-Recce-Smock-Zippered-Full-Kit1.jpg

OK, I'm ready now.....

Oh, crap, do you think I am going to need a tie?

There are many documented successful self-defenses with a 22lr, 22WMR, 25 ACP, 32 ACP, and .380 ACP.

99% of the self-defense use of carry guns, even without shots fired, is against cowards that believe the victim to be unarmed, and when they learn the victim is armed, their true colors show and they just want to get away. Besides a hand gun, any caliber is not a man stopper as most people that suffer a fatal wound still have a minute or so fight left in them.

I don't dress to carry, I carry based on what I am wearing, and in warmer months that is often means a .380 at 7 +1, and I haven't talked to a single person that wants to get shot with one of those, or doesn't believe it can kill.

An ice pick will kill, but I'm not going to use it as my primary weapon.
I want to carry a weapon that will give the best results for a fast stop.
That is going to be something that will hit the central nervous system.

I want to carry a weapon that will give the best results for a fast stop.
That is going to be something that will hit the central nervous system.
That would be one round in the brainbucket, regardless of caliber.

Life Is Good. :dance3:

MARANATHA! :victory:

It's been my experience that a single shot anywhere on a person's body (even from the lowly 22lr), is usually a good deterrent to a BG's actions. It's funny how being shot will make you change focus in what you were doing. (I've seen that very thing happen more than once in my life.)

Sure, I wouldn't want to go against a well-trained & heavily armed RIP squad with only 7rds of 380acp. But, I don't necessarily feel under-gunned when I only have my LCP in my pocket. (Simply because most people are not likely to face a RIP squad, violent gang mob or a military invasion.)

The question is - Do you want to stop a a thug who may be threatening you or do you want to KILL a thug that may be threatening you?

If the answer is the latter, perhaps a person needs to rethink their motives for carrying a firearm in the first place.

-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back