The Attack on Stand Your Ground in SC Begins

I guess the antigun crowd is going to do some tit for tat. You get restaurant carry, we repeal stand your ground.

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

I understand that AL, notso, Sharpton will be leading the ANTI SYG movement in Fla first then SC next. Of course I have a movement anytime I hear of Big Al or his Bro Jessie, I stir the Pot, Jackson spewing anti-American comments against white Americans. Are they not promulgating racism by their mere actions?
Snake oil salesmen in the 21st Century. Profitable but divisive. Especially aided and abetted by this racist administration.

the reason that the poverty pimps are going after stand your ground is trying to get better odds for the thugs when they want to attack decent law abiding people

I understand that AL, notso, Sharpton will be leading the ANTI SYG movement in Fla first then SC next. Of course I have a movement anytime I hear of Big Al or his Bro Jessie, I stir the Pot, Jackson spewing anti-American comments against white Americans. Are they not promulgating racism by their mere actions?
Snake oil salesmen in the 21st Century. Profitable but divisive. Especially aided and abetted by this racist administration.

Yep, Al was in Tallahassee today along with a bunch of uninformed whiners, including Gray on Martin's mom protesting SYG and threatening to boycott some businesses weep support it. They still apparently do understand that SYG had nothing to do with Zimmerman. Really tired of hearing stupid people make do much noise.

Yep, Al was in Tallahassee today along with a bunch of uninformed whiners, including Gray on Martin's mom protesting SYG and threatening to boycott some businesses weep support it. They still apparently do understand that SYG had nothing to do with Zimmerman. Really tired of hearing stupid people make do much noise.

I also agree with you. I have no idea why the parents of Travon are trying so hard to attack or change Florida's "stand your ground law". Zimmerman's defense didn't even use the stand your ground law as a affirmative defense in court.

Lets back up the time line. Even if the Zimmerman and Travon shooting happened before Florida's law changed (back in the day the 'Castle Doctrine' did not extend outside your home, so a person carrying a weapon had the duty to retreat from any situation), Zimmerman still would of been able to use deadly force because Travon was beating the crap out of Zimmerman, Zimmerman couldn't retreat or run away so deadly force was still justified. I am not going to argue the Zimmerman case because this is not the subject we are talking about. (Zimmerman is an idiot)

So again I question the real reason Travon's parents and Al Sharpton are trying so hard to change the Florida law. Maybe next Travon's parents and good old Al can help the issue with and why African american (blacks "Not sure what is political correct today") high school drop out rates are almost double than Caucasians (white). (2013 statistics for high school drop outs : 5.0% of those were white and 9.1 of them were African American (black).

Please, I am not a racist, every race has its nuts. The whites have all the mass shooters, child rapists, pedafiles, serial killers, white collar criminals, home grown terrorist to include the KKK and crazy skin heads, etc.

I like the author:
The government shouldn't be telling me to retreat or not to retreat. You couldn't possibly evaluate all possible locations and attacks. I should not be subject to a slick prosecutor who shows up at my trial with map of all possible routes of retreat that I was expected to know about at the moment of attack. If someone should be required to retreat, it should be the aggressor, not the defender.

I also agree with you. I have no idea why the parents of Travon are trying so hard to attack or change Florida's "stand your ground law".

think of it as a safety/ protection for violent thugs. they (the antis) seem to be unable to take our guns from use so they are trying to take away our ability to use our guns when attacked by one of their poorly raised bastards

Why are the reverends riding this issue? Becaue it's easy to race bait, and that's profit for them. There is a SYG case developing in Columbia where a black kid killed another black kid. I doubt they will be showing up to protest that. It's also a case where a knife was used, so the anti-gun groups won't be piling on there either.

Why are the reverends riding this issue? Becaue it's easy to race bait, and that's profit for them. There is a SYG case developing in Columbia where a black kid killed another black kid. I doubt they will be showing up to protest that. It's also a case where a knife was used, so the anti-gun groups won't be piling on there either.

they're called poverty pimps for a reason

Why are the reverends riding this issue?
Because they've been ineffectual in stopping young black males from offing each other at epidemic levels. No matter how many meetings, interventions, church or community events they hold the pattern continues. We can't tell the truth in America anymore. If you do you're considered a racist. The truth is that inner-city youths are killing each other over turf, gangs, drugs, money and respect. They're born to poor families with zero parenting and eventually the street gets hold of them. I watched it growing up in a bad city.
But in the end anger over perceived civil rights violations fuels racism. Not reverse racism, but racism. No one group gets to own the subject anymore. When a minority discriminates against me its racism. Doesn't matter I'm white. Al reminds me of the United Nations. When you get Iran and N. Korea under control you can talk to me... until then go away. And Al? When you finally get your own people under control you can talk to me. In the meantime they're killing each other. You can't explain it away anymore.
Al, want to tell the truth? Get those parents together and tell them... take responsibility for your kids. Put a meal on the table. Make sure homework is done and he's in school. kick his banger friends off the property. Know where he is at all times. Keep him away from drug locations and off the streets. Clean-up the damn place and stop breaking the law yourself. Watching Jerry Springer is not a job... get off your ass. Have some damn self-respect. And stop populating the welfare rolls with future dependents. I'm sick of this crap. My father would have whipped my ass if I acted like these kids.

the reason that the poverty pimps are going after stand your ground is trying to get better odds for the thugs when they want to attack decent law abiding people

Especially decent, law abiding, white people.

Because they've been ineffectual in stopping young black males from offing each other at epidemic levels. No matter how many meetings, interventions, church or community events they hold the pattern continues. We can't tell the truth in America anymore. If you do you're considered a racist. The truth is that inner-city youths are killing each other over turf, gangs, drugs, money and respect. They're born to poor families with zero parenting and eventually the street gets hold of them. I watched it growing up in a bad city.
But in the end anger over perceived civil rights violations fuels racism. Not reverse racism, but racism. No one group gets to own the subject anymore. When a minority discriminates against me its racism. Doesn't matter I'm white. Al reminds me of the United Nations. When you get Iran and N. Korea under control you can talk to me... until then go away. And Al? When you finally get your own people under control you can talk to me. In the meantime they're killing each other. You can't explain it away anymore.
Al, want to tell the truth? Get those parents together and tell them... take responsibility for your kids. Put a meal on the table. Make sure homework is done and he's in school. kick his banger friends off the property. Know where he is at all times. Keep him away from drug locations and off the streets. Clean-up the damn place and stop breaking the law yourself. Watching Jerry Springer is not a job... get off your ass. Have some damn self-respect. And stop populating the welfare rolls with future dependents. I'm sick of this crap. My father would have whipped my ass if I acted like these kids.
Can I get an amen, BROTHER!!!!!!
That's not restricted to color either. It applies to everyone in those neighborhoods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back