The anti's never quit!!!

vernsimpson

Our "wonderful and caring" gubment is at it again!! Here is a link where obummer and his minions are after our guns. They just keep chipping away our rights!!!!

If this does tell you what their end game is, nothing will!!

Link Removed

The left at it's best. While speaking about how they care so much about everyone they incrementally chip away at our freedoms. Soon we will be left with nothing and the low information crowd will be scratching their heads wondering how this could happen.

Liberal progressives are already turning on their own! I'm afraid they too only understand one language...

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Our "wonderful and caring" gubment is at it again!! Here is a link where obummer and his minions are after our guns. They just keep chipping away our rights!!!!

Link Removed

uh...you left out this part: "if it is determined they are unable to manage their own affairs..."

What, you want to give firearms and an unlimited supply of ammo to people so devoid of cognitive abilities that someone else has to manage their daily affairs?

No wonder so many anti's think the guniots are nutz.

How many times has someone devoid of cognitive abilities bought a gun and shot up a gun free zone? This is going to make us all safer? Really!

And we are to "trust" our gubment will make the correct decision???? This SAME gubment of obummer's minions say this latest agreement with Iran will make us safer!!! Now who is the crazy ones or the ones who can not handle their affairs????

uh...you left out this part: "if it is determined they are unable to manage their own affairs..."

What, you want to give firearms and an unlimited supply of ammo to people so devoid of cognitive abilities that someone else has to manage their daily affairs?

No wonder so many anti's think the guniots are nutz.

Dude, what is your problem? I can't figure if you're a plant from some anti-gun website or actually believe what you're spewing.

You actually want to take rights away from Americans, and the elderly and infirm to boot. What's next, they don't need that pesky 1st amendment let's stop them from speaking their mind, right? How about we start quartering troops in their home and send the police to search them and their property without probable cause.:rolleyes:

Come on, guy, try to get with the program here.

Dude, what is your problem? I can't figure if you're a plant from some anti-gun website or actually believe what you're spewing.

You actually want to take rights away from Americans, and the elderly and infirm to boot. What's next, they don't need that pesky 1st amendment let's stop them from speaking their mind, right? How about we start quartering troops in their home and send the police to search them and their property without probable cause.:rolleyes:

Come on, guy, try to get with the program here.

Dude...I'm all for keeping firearms out of the hands of the nutz. Apparently the guniots don'y know they are the nutz.

I think DC is rampant with people devoid of cognitive abilities. That's the first place I'd like to start.

I'm all for keeping the criminally insane from owning a firearm. I'm interested where the "red line in the sand" will be drawn regarding other SS recipients? This proposal is so open ended, if the interview is to believed, that it sets-up a policy rife with opportunities to abuse.

Yeah, that should do it. Let's figure-out how we may take away rights, and not address murder, rape, car jackings, multiple armed home invaders, armed robbery and other crime. Pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. High fives all 'round.

Unbelievable. As Rome (us) burns to the ground, this administration's myopic stupidity presents itself around every corner, completely ignoring the real cause of crime in America.

Link Removed

Obama doesn't trust senior citizens with a gun, but trusts IRAN WITH NUKES. What a moron.

On Fox News there was someone who stated that if we were trying to take away the seniors voting rights because they were incompetent and did not understand who they were voting for, the lib-o-rats would be screaming bloody murder!!

Bottom line the libs, antis and the left never stop. If they can not get their way using the proper channels they then use underhanded, back door or whatever they can to get their way. If they get this done it will ONLY be the first step to do more!!!!!!

Once they get their way on this, then they could ban people who rant, rave, call people names and who are total jerks on-line on forms, blogs and social media.

Of course the antis, libs and the left will exempt themselves because they are the ONLY sane ones!!! :rolleyes:

Once they get 'cannot manage their finances' as a basis for denying gun rights, they work on definitions. Direct deposit could mean you can't make out a deposit slip, so you are disqualified. There are slippery slopes everywhere in government regulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back