Texans Carry Concealed w/ Virginia Non-res CC Permit Earn Your Cert. Online in 1 Hour

ninjachica

Texans can carry concealed with a Virginia Non-resident permit. Its more affordable and more convenient. You can earn the certificate from the comfort of your own home.

To qualify go here and follow these steps:

• Watch one hour safety training video
  • Pass the 12 question test (take it as many times as you need)
  • Order your certificate - Your certificate will be delivered to your inbox instantly!

With your certificate you can now apply for your Virginia Non-resident permit through the mail.

**This online certification meets Virginia state requirements for safety training for the Concealed Carry Certification. This certification is required to apply for your Virginia Non-resident Concealed Carry Permit. It is legal to carry in Texas with a Virginia Non-resident Concealed Carry Permit.**

Virginia Concealed Carry Weapon Permit Class

A DD-214, an NRA class, another State permit, a certificate of completion for another State permit, VA is fairly flexible as to what is acceptable as proof of competence. You need to request the forms from VA. At the same time ask if your documentation is adequate. The ladies I spoke to were very helpful.

A DD-214, an NRA class, another State permit, a certificate of completion for another State permit, VA is fairly flexible as to what is acceptable as proof of competence. You need to request the forms from VA. At the same time ask if your documentation is adequate. The ladies I spoke to were very helpful.

Are you saying all I need is a copy of my DD214 to be declared competent in VA? Does "competent" mean I don't have to take a class? FWIW, I took a class a couple of years ago with the intent of getting a TX CHL, but then became annoyed that I had to pay the state to get my rights partially restore. I see that as extortion.

Well. All I need is the $79.
It cost me almost $400 where I live. $120 for the class, $120 to file paperwork with state police, since I haven't lived here five years, they charged me another $50, $30 for notary work, $10 for a passport photo, $10 for fingerprints...........it's not a right, it's a privilege. For those who can afford it.

Are you saying all I need is a copy of my DD214 to be declared competent in VA? Does "competent" mean I don't have to take a class? FWIW, I took a class a couple of years ago with the intent of getting a TX CHL, but then became annoyed that I had to pay the state to get my rights partially restore. I see that as extortion.

Could use it also for an AZ permit. Covers more states than the VA permit...and is a might cheaper.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back