Tek 9

Peggy Reist

Has anyone on here got a TEK 9 or has anyone owned one in the past? If you have, would you recommend it? Why or why not?

Thanks.

I had one many years ago, and in my opinion there a junk gun. The one I had - had ejection problems, no matter what type of ammo I used it would stove pipe every second or third round. I ended up selling it and have desire to buy another one.

If your looking to buy one, don`t waste your money on these things. There are better more reliable guns out there worth buying.

OK, that's what I was wanting to know for. There's one in an auction tomorrow and it was interesting looking, but I didn't know anything about them.
Thank you very much.

I have one someplace .I have not touched it in probably 20 years. they are total and complete garbage. Fails to feed fails to eject and no accuracy if you do manage to get a round loaded. With out a doubt they look cool but that is as far as it goes.

But but, that's what the gang bangers use. Fully automatic, of course.

Hollywood says so, so it must be true. :lol:

But but, that's what the gang bangers use. Fully automatic, of course.

Hollywood says so, so it must be true. :lol:

Ya, the Hollywood models work much better. Shoots 1000 rounds per minute, never jams and never needs to be reloaded.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back