Ted Nugent dropping the hammer!!

He's really a logical and articulate spokesman for the NRA and an outdoor life style. I really can't stand his music but his support of the second amendment and liberty in general are unwavering. Don't forget to catch his show on the outdoor channel.

One thing about Uncle Ted is for sure. He is not the least bit subtle. He just smacks them up side of the head. Love the man.

Can you even imagine the day They roll up in front of Uncle Ted's house to take his guns?!

Apocalyptic comes to mind.

I am tired of the BS, anybody violating the constitution is a traitor and deserves what all traitors get. I am with Uncle Ted have already dispursed weapons and ammo if you want mine you will have to take them by force of arms, as a single individual I will lose in the end but it will be costly to the anti american traitors. Texas is a private property state, anyone entering my property past the no trespassing signs with a weapon will be considered a thief, criminal or traitor and be treated as such. Same applies to the ranch, effective immediately, the keys that were previously available to the Border Patrol have been removed as of 3 pm this afternoon, and any entry will be considered criminal trespass.

My elected traitors in Washington have failed me. They have tried to strip the foundation which is the core of my existence. God & Country.

The days of relying on others to represent me in Washington are over. That belongs to a country we let slip from our hands while beating the drum of 'change'.

Elected officials have no heart for the fight, but I do. The military trained me to protect my country and the Constitution, and that's just what I am going to do.

Just following orders sir.......................

-178S

I don't think he'll do it. Just think what other countries would think of the super power country disarming! We would appear weak and nobama wouldn't want that. That would be a huge blow to his credibility and open us up to invasion. WE gun owners are the only reason we have t been invaded yet. Without us, the US would be vulnerable.

Obama doesn't want the U.S. to be a super power. He is ashamed of this country, its history, and most of the stupid redneck people who inhabit it. He has apologized many times for this country's foreign policy and economic success. He thinks that the Bill of Rights is inadequate since it is only a list of things that government can not do. He wants it to be more like the old Soviet Constitution that is a list of things that government must do for the people. In other words the government has rights but not the people. Progressives know that the Bill of Rights must be eliminated because it blocks their agenda. The 2nd Amendment, especially, must be destroyed before people discover Obama's real goals for this country. And thanks to the ignorance and greed of the majority of voters the progressive plans are coming to fruition.

My Pappy always told me that in order to talk to a jacka$$ you need to smack them in the head with a big stick to get their attention and then talk to them. Who thinks that would be appropriate here.

I am waiting for Uncle Teds new hit " Wang dang the sweet thang that goes bang" joking but I'm a big fan of Ted's

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back