Teacher suspended for ten days after man-handling kindergartener

The woman needs a career change and not allowed to be around children. Wonder if she has any and, if someone treated hers in like manner, would she be upset?

As a teacher, shoot, as a human being, seeing things like this pi$$ me off. I hope she is charged, I hope she is convicted. With such a conviction she will never pass a Child Abuse Clearance background check again and will never be able to work with children again.

Love the first comment on the article (the "sarcastic" emoticon thingamajig doesn't cover it)... "We don't know what the kid did, maybe he was being bad (very paraphrased)!" WTF. There is NOTHING a six-year-old could do to warrant that treatment. And I say that as the parent of the class troublemaker! (Not a bad kid, just your normal overactive and very intelligent little boy.)

Love the first comment on the article (the "sarcastic" emoticon thingamajig doesn't cover it)... "We don't know what the kid did, maybe he was being bad (very paraphrased)!" WTF. There is NOTHING a six-year-old could do to warrant that treatment. And I say that as the parent of the class troublemaker! (Not a bad kid, just your normal overactive and very intelligent little boy.)

Telpinaro, we all know why your kids is the class troublemaker. His Momma owns and carries EVIL guns!!! The horror!!!

~the preceding comment was full of sarcasm... if you did not understand please move on. Thank you.

Telpinaro, we all know why your kids is the class troublemaker. His Momma owns and carries EVIL guns!!! The horror!!!

~the preceding comment was full of sarcasm... if you did not understand please move on. Thank you.

Hahahahaha!!

Except I live in the country. Everyone has them. :biggrin:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Take the kid to a few therapy sessions. File a lawsuit contending that the boy has been harmed by the experience. In actuality such an event could cause anxiety when he's in school. Especially if he sees the teacher in the halls. Sue her and the school district, both individually and collectively. THAT'S how you stop it in the future.
Here's how this should be handled... the DA needs to charge her with the assault. Since we know she has no business around children he should get her to surrender her teaching license as part of any plea deal. If not, hammer her with the full charge. She'll surrender the license because if convicted on the assault she can lose it anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back