Taurus PT111 MILLENNIUM Extra Spring?

CRAZYISH

i have a taurus PT111 MILLENNIUM
i brought it in 2003 well yesterday my dumb azz wanted to clean the firing pin well it was not easy now i have an extra spring . i tried to youtube it but cant find a video on how to put everything back anyone know how or if there are any pics i can use i tried to google but nothing now i have a small spring and i have no idea were it goes any help would be great

Go to a gunsmith. I don't mean this disrespectfully, as we have all done it but you don't know what other mistakes you made also.

Why wouldnt you take it to a gunsmith you shipped a little handgun to a company for something simple lol

yea thats what i thought something simple but the guy at the gun store told me he had no clue and my best bet is to send it to taurus Go figure right

plus i dont mind waitin because i just brought a ruger SR40c , and taurus told me they will check everything since it has full warranty and it will take 4 weeks and for free u cant go wrong

plus i dont mind waitin because i just brought a ruger SR40c , and taurus told me they will check everything since it has full warranty and it will take 4 weeks and for free u cant go wrong

How do you like your new ruger I have been itching to buy one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back