Taurus PT-99 Hand Grips

boxers.forever

NRA Member
I just bought a Taurus PT-99. I love the gun but the stock hand grips make the gun look cheep. I ordered the Rosewood hand grips from Taurus. I ordered them going on 7 weeks ago now. They keep telling me they are on back order. Does anyone out there know of an after market hand grip that would work and have them in stock?

I just bought a Taurus PT-99. I love the gun but the stock hand grips make the gun look cheep. I ordered the Rosewood hand grips from Taurus. I ordered them going on 7 weeks ago now. They keep telling me they are on back order. Does anyone out there know of an after market hand grip that would work and have them in stock?

I used to have a PT-99 years ago. I regrettably sold it about 15 years ago or so. Anyway, check out these for possibilities;

Link Removed

Link Removed

The original grips (checkered with the Taurus logo) for the pt99 have not been made in years. I was lucky enough to find the original checkered grips with logo on a 1994 pt99, and bought the gun for that reason. They now grace my 2009 Stainless Steel pt92 that I carry everyday and what a looker that is. I threw a set of regular grips on the 99 and it is now one of my range pistols. I got tired of looking for the old grips and finding them at 125+, so I figure the money I paid for the pt99, 275.00 only cost me about 150.00 bucks. The gun can be viewed in it's current state by clicking my name and looking at my GUNS album.

grips

I have a set of the Taurus pt92 original checkered wood grips with logo in excellent condition if anyone is interested.

Here's a question: I already bought grips, but don't have the right length screws. I spoke to the guy at ACE Hardware, but he didn't seem to have a clue as to what thread size/length, etc. Does anyone know?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back