Taurus Poly Protector 357 MAG

XD40FAN

Picked this guy up Saturday took it to the range and wow! For 19.75 oz this light revolver has very little muzzleflip and comfortable with 140 grain hornady! 38 specials are plinking rounds and ran 50 of those too. I particularly like the fiber optic front sight for quick target acquisition and the fact that it feels so light! I normally carry a subcompact XD 40. Carrying this Taurus makes the subcompact feel like a brick! Lol The fit and finish on this 357 is great for 329.00 at Academy Sports it was a steal! Gotta love the lifetime warranties!

Picked mine up about two months ago from Bud's Guns in Lexington ky. Very accurate but until I do a spring swap I will not use it for carry conceal . Reason being unless your using double action the trigger pull is very tough to stay on target and forget about using one hand if needed in a bad situation. But it is a sweet little pistol especially with the stainless cylinder. For now I think I'll continue to carry my Sig C3:)

I've spent a goodly amount of time on these boards bashing Taurus autos but I've always kinda liked their revolvers. This one's no exception. Nice pickup.

Just discovered this gun last night and i am very interested in it. Can't find any comparison videos on youtube. Is this gun small enough to pocket carry. I primarily carry an LCP right now (pocket carry) but i like that this taurus is all polymer and stainless which would be nice for carrying during my summertime activities in volving water

Nice purchase! I'm not a fan of .357 mag but, I love the .38Spl and I really like Taurus revolvers. I have the Ultralite in .38Spl, love it! I've rolled the idea around my head of getting another one... this makes the urge stronger, thanks a lot... geesh. ;)

I've wanted this one...

EDIT: Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back