Tactical Handgun Training in Ohio??

SmiddySW

I used to have two sites bookmarked for tactical handgun classes in Ohio. One was a PD training area where classes were offered to civilians too.
The other was for training civilians.

I need to brush up on trauma care and CQB. Anyone know of such classes in Ohio or Indiana, preferably ones you've been to and would recommend?

Am considering getting instructor cert as as well. I spend a lot of time teaching ppl new to CC but since I've no cert, they still have to take a class so THAT person can sign off and give them a certificate.

It'd make life easier for those with whom I work, not me.....but heck, it doesn't hurt to get training regardless ....so if you know of classes or training centers please speak up.
Thx,
~Smiddy

USAF(Ret)

TDI comes to mind. I haven't been there though. Realize a few firearms schools offer classes at locations other than their own, such as PDN, Tactical Response, Vickers Tactical, Link Removed, Gunsite Academy, and Suarez International, to name a few.

Excellent. Thanks :)

TDI is the main one I was thinking of. They do NRA instructor cert, so that's the one I need most, plus they have the field medical class. I've not done trauma care training since 1991....

Since they're closest to me and offer everything, probably where I'd go. Plus it's a LE training facility...

Reeeeally appreciate you taking the time to post the links.

~Smiddy

USAF(Ret)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back