Tac slide holsters by galco

Aurelius

Anyone in here has one? And what do you think? I'm looking for a holster for the vp9, and galco seems to have a few (mostly p30) holsters for it.

Those holsters would be great if you have a few layers on, I've never used one, I'm just looking at it and judging it so. Take this with a grain of salt. I have two Galco v-hawk iwb holsters, and as far as quality goes they are unmatched, and I'm sure that goes for all their holsters. As far as the functionality on this particular holster, I would assume it would be great. It will be somewhat harder to conceal because the gun isn't hidden in your pants. But this also makes it easier to draw and more comfortable to carry. So it you wear long shirts, or a coat I don't think you'd have a problem. Not that I've looked at these I might get one, it's would make a great range/carry holster.

Sent from my VS985 4G using USA Carry mobile app

You should also look at the aliengear holsters, great quality. Half the price.

Sent from my VS985 4G using USA Carry mobile app

I have a tac slide for my sr40c. It is in my rotation depending on the situation. For concealed it can be tricky as most owb carry can be. For open carry not so much. Don't like the fact of just a level 1 for open carry. As far as it goes I have never had my sidearm fall out and I run with and play with my kids. I fell asleep with it on and the sidearm stayed in place right where I put it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back