Suspect's family: Carrier should have "just left the store"

E

ezkl2230

Timing is everything. A firearms carrier in Mobile, AL, goes to a Family Dollar Store, where he witnesses a masked gunman taking an employee to the front of the store, forces him to his knees and points a gun at his head. The carrier drew his gun, and told the gunman not to move. The gunman then tried to bring his gun to bear on the carrier, who shot him.

What does the family have to say?

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

The gunman was already out on bail for another robbery.

No words condemning their son for threatening the life of another person, the carrier is at fault.

Wow.

Link Removed

Wow. If Obama had a son.

We asked one relative her thoughts about the accusations.

“We don't know. Like I said, we don't know anything. We only know what we've been hearing second hand through the news. I would not like to comment because I don't know,” she said.

Not only unwilling to acknowledge the bad behavior of suspect but also play the I didn't know anything card. The family and Obama didn't know anything until they heard about it on the news. If you don't know your child is holding up stores at gun point you are a terrible parent.

I also hope this family gets their wish about a good and armed Samaritan simply walking away when it is their head that some thug is pointing a gun at threatening to kill them.

Yeah, just leave the store and a helpless clerk to his potential execution. This is a true American who doesn't back down when evil presents itself. That suspect was given a clear choice (which we all know the patriot didn't have to give him) and he made it by moving his barrel the wrong direction. They should give this man a gold plated 1911 and thank him for eradicating another useless human being. I say "THANK YOU SIR"

what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative.

One might ask the relative the same questions

Yeah, just leave the store and a helpless clerk to his potential execution. This is a true American who doesn't back down when evil presents itself. That suspect was given a clear choice (which we all know the patriot didn't have to give him) and he made it by moving his barrel the wrong direction. They should give this man a gold plated 1911 and thank him for eradicating another useless human being. I say "THANK YOU SIR"

Unfortunately, the story says the thug is still alive in the hospital. I agree with on everything else and if society it lucky the BG will pass away.

what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative.

One might ask the relative the same questions

Well said! Too bad the reporter didn't think to put that question back to the family!

Heard he was doing this one last armed robbery in order to go to medical school. Poor misunderstood guy. My God what is this world coming to. I'm sure they showed his communion picture on TV. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Timing is everything. A firearms carrier in Mobile, AL, goes to a Family Dollar Store, where he witnesses a masked gunman taking an employee to the front of the store, forces him to his knees and points a gun at his head. The carrier drew his gun, and told the gunman not to move. The gunman then tried to bring his gun to bear on the carrier, who shot him.

What does the family have to say?

The gunman was already out on bail for another robbery.

No words condemning their son for threatening the life of another person, the carrier is at fault.

Wow.

Link Removed

Dat boy done nothin wrong. He be's a good boy. Etc,etc,etc. How often have we heard this type of garbage? It's so predictable.

Dat boy done nothin wrong. He be's a good boy. Etc,etc,etc. How often have we heard this type of garbage? It's so predictable.

But that isn't what the family said. They didn't say he is a good boy, they said the carrier had no business interrupting their son's crime! He should have turned around, walked away, and let their son cap the employee if things went terribly wrong.

Paul_of Tx said

Wow. If Obama had a son.

We asked one relative her thoughts about the accusations.

“We don't know. Like I said, we don't know anything. We only know what we've been hearing second hand through the news. I would not like to comment because I don't know,” she said.

to which I add

Wow, if Obama had a relative ....

Unfortunately he wasn't eradicated, only shot and in police custody. At some given point in time, he will be released back into society, to perform some more of his old tricks. These evil magicians never disappear completely!

Well said! Too bad the reporter didn't think to put that question back to the family!

Most likely the reporter is an anti-gun. I hope the Prosecutor does not try to make the headlines! Maybe the BGs family said it and I missed it but why did they not use the old "He's such a GOOD boy!"

I wonder if the family will sue the good guy for restraint of trade….

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back