SuperTuck Arrived Today!!!

Peregrine Falcon

Peregrine Falcon
I expected it to be a good holster but it exceeded my expectations in about 3 minutes of trying it out. I happened to be wearing a shirt today that I NEVER expected to be able to carry IWB with ESPECIALLY with a shirt tucked in. That is due to the shirt and nothing else, it's very comfortable but prints anything under it including me. The holster (and shirt to a degree) suprised me; I was able to get everything put together with the shirt tucked in and it was not NEARLY as noticable as I expected it would be. If you knew to look for the gun you could find it otherwise it was pretty well gone.

Not only does it hide the gun better than I expected it's also a lot more comfortable than I expected and it's not even broken in yet. Maybe I got lucky but I heard something about squeaking being a problem and I haven't heard a peep out of mine yet. I haven't done much with it yet though.

Thanks Crossbreed! worth every penny...now my standard holster. :biggrin:

Agreed! I received mine last Friday! Very comfortable right away and it holds the grip next to my side. I've got mine placed about 4 o'clock with a forward cant to where I can tell it's there without it digging in.

I love my suyper tuck for my sig 229. I also us a uncle Mikes IWB . Fast and easy for me.. in and out of my vehicle.

mine doesn't squeek. I carry at 3:00 and I'm skinny, so the flat holster was hard to make curve around my body. What I did was roll it up (belt clip to belt clip) and stick it in a regular sized coffee can every night for a week. Now it's curved and fits tighter around my skinny waist

Nothing but kind words can be said about Crossbreed. I own 2 one for a 1911 and a G27. Have always been comfortable to wear and hides the big 1911 very well.

For me the squeaking came later, It's from the back of the clips rubbing the leather. I wore mine for months before it started happening. I don't use it anymore but I keep saying I'll try a good leather conditioner or something and see if it still does it.

Now it's curved and fits tighter around my skinny waist

Boy do I SO wish I had THAT problem... I'm getting there, been working on shedding extra...you know what I mean; for a while now. Broke 200lbs recently! I decided to do that instead of buying larger clothes to hide things under.

For me the squeaking came later, It's from the back of the clips rubbing the leather. I wore mine for months before it started happening. I don't use it anymore but I keep saying I'll try a good leather conditioner or something and see if it still does it.

I wonder if tucking a shirt in fixes that; if you're shirt's tucked in it would be between the clips and the leather. My first interest in Crossbreed holsters came as I dress with my shirt tucked in routinely and wanted a holster to work with that. Some people who know me would think something was different/wrong if they saw me with my shirt out. That could easily become a sign that I'm carrying to some so I wanted to avoid that if possible.

Glad to hear how it exceeded expectations. I just passed the 4 week mark and am trying to wait patiently. I'm getting really excited.

I wonder if tucking a shirt in fixes that; if you're shirt's tucked in it would be between the clips and the leather. My first interest in Crossbreed holsters came as I dress with my shirt tucked in routinely and wanted a holster to work with that. Some people who know me would think something was different/wrong if they saw me with my shirt out. That could easily become a sign that I'm carrying to some so I wanted to avoid that if possible.

I'm sure it would, I just never tuck. I've got a Kholster now and I think the combo of smoother leather and smooth steel clips make it harder to have traction there. The ST's still a great holster though.

im a larger male, 6'2 and 260 lbs, i love mine, i carry am xd-40 subcompact in it. best holster i have ever used. took awhile for the squeek to start, but a horse hide cleaner worked just fine for me. ( i have the horse hide option, no combat cut)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back