Submitted application

kray9

Gig'em Aggies
Well, I submitted my application to FL for a non-resident CWL. After much research, it appears to be the best license for me regarding the states that I will be driving through/living in while in the military. Now the 90 day count down starts. This is going to be a long wait.

Well, I submitted my application to FL for a non-resident CWL. After much research, it appears to be the best license for me regarding the states that I will be driving through/living in while in the military. Now the 90 day count down starts. This is going to be a long wait.

Florida came in 3 weeks here

That is good to hear, especially seeing that you are also in the Republic of Kalifornia. Either way, my goal was simply to have it by the time that I depart this God forsaken state in December. Three weeks would be outstanding though.

Should take NOWHERE near 90 days. I had mine in my hand 35 days after submitting. And I am at FOB Salerno, Afghanistan. You've got no worries, brother.:biggrin:

FWIW, my wife's FL non-resident permit was received exactly 14 days from the day I mailed in both of our applications together. She received hers three or four weeks ago and mine has not yet appeared. So, you could get yours very quickly, or not!

Well, my check showed up as being cashed this morning. I'm not sure how much longer that means that I have to wait now.

The state of FL is awesome. I submitted my application on the 7th (date that delivery confirmation showed them receiving it) and received my license today. For a first time applicant that does not reside in the state and submitted standard fingerprint cards, 11 days is an extremely quick turn around.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back