Spare Mags While Wearing A Suit?

My job requires that I wear a suit, which makes it convenient to conceal carry iwb, however, the way my suits are tailored, I dont have room to fit a spare mag in my waistline.
I'm thinking of using one of the inner pockets of my suit jacket, but want a mag carrier that fits snug and distributes weight evenly so as not to fall out. Any suggestions?

Was it Sean Connery or Roger Moore who gave you that idea? Carrying a Walther PPK-S has a nice "James Bond" touch to it, IMHO.

However, if you were to carry a Walther P-99, then I would ask you if Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan gave you the idea, especially if you also drive or ride a BMW sports car or motorcycle.
Originally, I bought my Walther PPK-S from the wholesale distributor who handled all Walther pistols that were sold east of the Mississippi. His mother was a good friend of mine; and, one day, he placed a dozen, or so, brand new Walther's out on the counter, and told me that I could take my pick!

This event occurred back in the early 1970's, and I've had this pistol ever since. I honestly do not remember why I bought it, but PPK-S's were big at the time! The reason might have been Bond, or it might have been because the BATF was trying to prevent the German guns from coming into the country; I just don't remember?

I drive a brand new Subaru Legacy which is an absolutely awesome machine that I'd much rather own than a BMW. It is a great deal of fun to play with, too; and if my wife knew how many strange women seem to gravitate to it, I am sure she'd take it away from me! ;)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back