South Metro Friends of the NRA (Georgia)

GregAllen

We are having a meeting on March 18th at 6pm at the Golden Corral restaurant in next to Sam's Club in McDonough GA. This purpose of this meeting is to begin planning and preparation of a Friends of NRA banquet for the South Metro Friends of NRA to take place later this year. This meeting will provide interested individuals the opportunity to meet other NRA members and 2nd amendment supporters in the area.

As part of a planning committee, you will be provided with the opportunity to get involved and help advance and protect the cause of recreational shooting sports in Georgia as well as the United States.

All interested persons are encouraged to attend.

You need not be a member of the NRA to be on the committee.

If you cannot attend, yet you are interested in helping out, please let me know. We will work to include you in future meetings and activities.

If attending, please RSVP [email protected].

Thanks!

Banquet & Raffle Tickets

The South Metro Friends of NRA is cranking up for our August 12th Banquet in McDonough. Tickets can be purchased by contacting me, or available online through the Friends of NRA website, https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDocs.aspx?eid=6893.
We also have raffle tickets for a pre-event drawing. The tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. We are raffling off three firearms and you can mix and match your tickets. Only 300 tickets were printed for each firearm. The three firearms are:
Henry Golden Boy .22 Boy Scouts Centennial Edition, Ruger LCR in .38 Special +P, and a Weatherby SA-08 12 gauge semi auto with synthetic stocks. You can email me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back