Something different and just too much fun!!!

B

Bikenut

Today, just on a whim, I bought a Daisy Red Ryder bb gun. Cost me $32 including tax. Yeah I've seen the movie "A Christmas Story" and loved it. I hung up a Coke Cola can and started plinking away. And with all the firearms I have owned, shot, and carried along with the shooting sports/classes/courses through the years I have to say I've not had this much fun in ages!!!!

Gotta go put up a new can......

Today, just on a whim, I bought a Daisy Red Ryder bb gun. Cost me $32 including tax. Yeah I've seen the movie "A Christmas Story" and loved it. I hung up a Coke Cola can and started plinking away. And with all the firearms I have owned, shot, and carried along with the shooting sports/classes/courses through the years I have to say I've not had this much fun in ages!!!!

I watch it every Christmas and my wife doesn't like it so I watch it alone most times. Not a traditional Christmas movie but it seems to be on every station around Christmas. The brothers tongue stuck on a pole still makes me chuckle.

The Place to Be

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

I watch it every Christmas and my wife doesn't like it so I watch it alone most times. Not a traditional Christmas movie but it seems to be on every station around Christmas. The brothers tongue stuck on a pole still makes me chuckle.

The Place to Be
Sad to say I have to own up to getting my tongue stuck to the garage door padlock on a dare. Wasn't even a triple dog dare....

Love your story about your new Daisy. We have 2. One is relatively new, the other is my husband's from childhood. We used them to teach our kids gun safety, and then our grandkids, and now great-grandkids. We set up soda cans on a sawhorse and hang some from trees. Lots of fun for all, and cheap. On a side note, I keep one of them by the garden door to shoot gophers. Haven't killed any, (probably not very good eating) but keeps them away for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back