Some thing you won't see me buying!

walt629

Picked up the November issue of Guns and Ammo last night. While I'm paging through it I find a 3/4 page add for a new gun "now available in the U.S.A." It's from a company named Caracal and is made in, of all places, the United Arab Emirates.

Welcome to CARACAL

The manufacturer is a subsidiary of the Tawazun ( Link Removed ) a huge industrial and financial conglomerate locate in the United Arab Emerite.

With the direction the middle east is going, I'm not so sure about sending them anymore of my money that I have to (I got to buy gas).

What say you?

All of my guns are S&W made in USA. Heard all the hype about Glock but could not see buying out of country if at all possible. We have some of the finest guns made right here in the USA.

I've read about these guns and looked at one at my range, but havn't shot one yet. They seem to be a "glockier" glock, which is to say simple and effective. Anybody shot one of these?

@Ace1 flocks are manufactured and assembled in smyrna Georgia so they are made in the usa as well .....may not have been invented and the parent company is in Austria but still how many firearms companies aren't multi-national I'm all for made in the usa but its a glock world I like the m&p but not as much as my glock 30

The reviews are quite good. I like to buy guns that work well, I am not offended if they were made somewhere else. I was made somewhere else myself!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back