So.......still think the mil is on your side huh?..........not

lsmurphy

Banned
A West Point think tank has issued a paper warning America about “far right” groups such as the “anti-federalist” movement, which supports “civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.”
The report issued this week by the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., is titled “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right.”
The center — part of the institution where men and women are molded into Army officers — posted the report Tuesday. It lumps limited government activists with three movements it identifies as “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement.”
The West Point center typically focuses reports on al Qaeda and other Islamic extremists attempting to gain power in Asia, the Middle East and Africa through violence.
But its latest study turns inward and paints a broad brush of people it considers “far right.”

Let's not forget west point weenies are not representative of the average guy they're going to try to have knocking down your door. In fact they need senate or vice presidential sponsorship to go there at all... Hmmm.

And who do you think they will call the violent far right when they come to take our guns and only receive our bullets... At muzzle velocity of course

It warns not about the far right but only about the much smaller subset of violent far righters (example: McVeigh). Not to do so would be irresponsible.

Link Removed

Bookworm on Dec 19 2012 at 11:16 pm | Filed under: African-Americans, Second Amendment
In America today, especially in America’s media, the worst thing you can call someone is “racist.” In our Obama-era people who oppose Obama are racist; people who support the Constitution are racist; people who use the word “Chicago” are racist; people who comment about the president’s lean physique (unless they’re drooling female reporters) are racist; and –here’s the kicker — people who oppose gun control are racist.
Link Removed
Emerson, you are underwhelming.

A West Point think tank has issued a paper warning America about “far right” groups such as the “anti-federalist” movement, which supports “civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.”
The report issued this week by the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., is titled “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right.”
[Which] ...lumps limited government activists with three movements it identifies as “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement.”
The West Point center... but its latest study turns inward and paints a broad brush of people it considers “far right.”

According to the Dept. of Homeland Security, anyone that is pro-2A, has or uses firearms, is a competitive shooter, a prepper, able to sustain themselves and family beyond 72 hours in an emergency, or is off grid in any way is part of the far right. The posts following the criteria issued by DHS are within this forum, I do not have the specific URL at hand, so no hyperlink. The Army is small potatoes compared to how many young elementary school minds are are being filled with revisionist _____. Think about it, for the Army, Navy, FBI, etc to turn out their grads, then get them assigned somewhere takes ~4-6 years, all it takes is ~2 years for elementary schools to mold your kids and neighbor's kids into walking 'anonymous reporters' for any infraction of proper social mores.

There are a lot of good folks that would balk at some possible orders and question their legality. The young mind that doesn't know better, and has right and wrong scrambled to fit a particular definition is the biggest threat in the shortest time. Think about it, read your kids text books and see how things have been switched or manipulated. Remember, these kids will be picking your nursing home or prison cell.

It was my personal experience that once the "official business" was concluded and the assembly dismissed that reality sets in and people think for themselves. Even commanders sing a different song. More times than I can count I heard the commander say, "Now that I've given you the official word here's what we'll do." In the final analysis it would still be Americans turning their guns on fellow Americans and that's not likely.

None of us can predict what the military will do until the situation occurs. Therefore we should all be prepared as best we can.

http://www.jocosheriff.org/index.aspx?page=36&recordid=93&returnURL=/index.aspx
News Review
Sheriff Denning and the Gun Control Issue
Posted Date: 1/18/2013
Sheriff Frank Denning
Johnson County, Kansas
Where I Stand on Unilateral Personal Disarmament (Gun Control):
Since the atrocity in Newtown, Connecticut and the resulting proposals from Washington, D.C. for stricter “gun control” measures, I have been inundated with questions regarding my position as the Sheriff of Johnson County on this issue.
Along with everyone else, my heart was broken by the senseless act of criminal violence by an obviously deranged individual. I also watched with great concern, the bizarre actions of another, similarly afflicted madman in Aurora, Colorado.
From reading the proposed changes and suggestions for future legislation from Washington, I see nothing whatsoever that would have prevented these past atrocities from occurring, nor do they pretend to effectively prevent future incidents from happening. We seem to be caught up in a tidal wave of mindless emotion that demands, “Do SOMETHING! Even if we know it is ineffective, meaningless and purely symbolic!” Even in our national grief, we must adhere to reason and logic.
In past similar incidents, the most effective response to stop the bloodshed has been resistance by gunfire or the presence of a gun in the hands of a potential victim that stopped the killer or caused them either to surrender or, in many cases, to take their own lives. Logic dictates to us that armed individuals; whether armed private individuals or hired security personnel, are the answer to prevent future tragedies in those places that we have inadvertently made free-fire zones with the totally useless “No Guns Allowed” signs.
Our Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights based on the harsh lessons they had endured under the tyranny of a British King. Those great men would marvel at the technology of today. They would be awestruck by jet airplanes, modern automobiles, computers and cell phones. They would be in awe of modern firearms available to soldiers, law enforcement officers and law-abiding citizens. However, they would be all too familiar with the actions of politicians who would impose legislative restrictions on responsible, reasonable, law-abiding, tax-paying American citizens for “our own good.” (If you hear a faint humming noise, it is them spinning in their graves.)
The Bill of Rights does not grant us certain rights as the government sees fit. This sacred document simply acknowledges our rights as they exist. The right to worship your God; the right to speak your mind; the right to vote for your candidate in free elections; the right to own and possess the means to protect yourself, family, home, community, state and country.
The militia mentioned in the Second Amendment pertains to all able-bodied citizens capable of bearing arms. That is US! “to Keep and Bear arms” means, “to OWN and CARRY arms.”
As Sheriff, I will never support, nor advocate for, ANY legislation at ANY level (local, state or federal) that would restrict the legal possession or ownership of any type of firearm (or high-capacity magazine) by lawful, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of Johnson County, Kansas and of the United States of America.
/s/ Sheriff Frank P. Denning, Johnson County Sheriff

The center — part of the institution where men and women are molded into Army officers — posted the report Tuesday. It lumps limited government activists with three movements it identifies as “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement.”
The West Point center typically focuses reports on al Qaeda and other Islamic extremists attempting to gain power in Asia, the Middle East and Africa through violence.
But its latest study turns inward and paints a broad brush of people it considers “far right.”

All part of the process. No surprises here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back