Skyops 248B For Sig 226r Concealment Holster

rock919

I just recieved my Galco Syops Holster by UPS and I am very satisfied about it. I bought it from Optics Planet on line and they have the best price and service. They also pay the frieght. There Technical Service Department is very Helpful. It is very difficult to conceal the Sig 226r. I bought the Royal Guard Holdster from Optics Planet over a year a go. I like it very much. However, it is very hard to conceal it with a Dress Shirt that you would tuck into your pants. You will probably see the adavantage on You Tube. I saw it myself and it shows you exactly how it works. I hope this helps any one is in the market for a holster for a Full Size Weapon! It is not the easiest to find!

I just recieved my Galco Syops Holster by UPS and I am very satisfied about it. I bought it from Optics Planet on line and they have the best price and service. They also pay the frieght. There Technical Service Department is very Helpful. It is very difficult to conceal the Sig 226r. I bought the Royal Guard Holdster from Optics Planet over a year a go. I like it very much. However, it is very hard to conceal it with a Dress Shirt that you would tuck into your pants. You will probably see the adavantage on You Tube. I saw it myself and it shows you exactly how it works. I hope this helps any one is in the market for a holster for a Full Size Weapon! It is not the easiest to find!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back