sks question

XD40FAN

Looking at a model 59/66 zastava Yugoslavian montenegro police model in excellent cosmoline condition. It looks as if it a great gun? Does anyone have any experience with these? Are they a good buy for 330.00 bucks? Thank you!

The price is a little high but if 'in cosmo' means brand new, it's not too high. Unless you consider all the time it takes to get the cosmo off:):)

Give it a year of ownership and this administration is still in power, then it's an excellent price:):)

KK

The price is a little high but if 'in cosmo' means brand new, it's not too high. Unless you consider all the time it takes to get the cosmo off:):)

Give it a year of ownership and this administration is still in power, then it's an excellent price:):)

KK

My thoughts exactly! If this administration manages to get another 4 years, my recent purchases will become quite valuable. :)

I'd like to see this SKS. I have heard that the SKS is a tough gun and you could drag behind your pickup for miles and it would still work. Unfortunately every SKS I've seen looks like it had been dragged behind a truck. For that reason I'd like to see this new one. Sounds like a good deal to me, XD40fan

Buddy of mine just traded a CZ82 for an SKS and we took it out to the range last weekend. It is a heckof a lot more accurate than the internet would have you believe. Looks like he'll keep it as a "toss around" gun since his is like mentioned above and looks like it has been dragged behind a few trucks. The CZ he traded he was looking to sell for $320.00 and he got the SKS with a folding stock attached, another synthetic stock, soft case, red dot with mount, and a cheap scope with mount for the CZ.
The way gun sales are right now, it could be quite the investment in a few months.

I have 2 sks.
I love them. One is an old Chinese model very well taken care of all matching number and accurate up to 200 yards. The other is a tosser Chinese norinco which has seen better days. It is on a folding stock worth scope and okay at about 100 yards. It doesn't look like it has been dragged behind a truck but still not brand new.

Now for the price? My.GOOD one my brother gave me as a 18th birthday present. It cost him about $200.
The folding stock also came with the scope and scope mount as well as an after market hand guard. It also came with the original stock. That one hurt at $300 but it was worth it to me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back