Sig Sauer P938

rrman12280

Anyone seen the new Sig P938? It's supposed to be similar to the P238 except it's 9mm. I was going to purchase a P238, but I may wait on the P938. Or buy both. Any release date? I can't find a released photo yet either.

You can google it and see for yourself. I also confirmed with local dealer at the Gun Show yesterday. He said 2 preorders have already been made.

TheMatrixHasYou:259010 said:
Darn, my local dealer (a Sig one no less) won't let me place a preorder. Would you mind sharing your dealer's contact info?

Thanks!
Sure, if I can figure out how to send a message to you. I haven't been on USA Carry very long and haven't got it totally figured out. I use the phone app most. Maybe I'll try on the pc. Anyway, don't know if i should post the contact info on this public forum, but would be glad to share in a message.

Sure, if I can figure out how to send a message to you. I haven't been on USA Carry very long and haven't got it totally figured out. I use the phone app most. Maybe I'll try on the pc. Anyway, don't know if i should post the contact info on this public forum, but would be glad to share in a message.

Just figured it out. Check your USA Carry inbox.

Nice. Too bad the SAS won't be in Nitron. I like that dehorned feel but not crazy about two tone. I may have to settle for the Extreme.

KK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back