Sig Sauer Academy

rock919

I just made my first move to get instruction in regard to concealed carry. I have been checking courses throughout the country and my choice is the Sig Sauer Academy. I took the liberty of sending them a E Mail and I recieved a quick and thorough response. I am hopeful when I get the money for expenses and the cousre to sign up. I was taught by a trainer in the past by a law officer who actually trains police. He was great and very thorough but he honestly could not give me the instruction I would really want to have after my basic training. I personally think that this would be a good learing experience and it is something we should all do in some form or another. My problem is finances but I feel I will be putting my money in the right place. It is one thing to carry a weapon it is another thing to know how to use it. I hope this helps.

I just made my first move to get instruction in regard to concealed carry. I have been checking courses throughout the country and my choice is the Sig Sauer Academy. I took the liberty of sending them a E Mail and I recieved a quick and thorough response. I am hopeful when I get the money for expenses and the cousre to sign up. I was taught by a trainer in the past by a law officer who actually trains police. He was great and very thorough but he honestly could not give me the instruction I would really want to have after my basic training. I personally think that this would be a good learing experience and it is something we should all do in some form or another. My problem is finances but I feel I will be putting my money in the right place. It is one thing to carry a weapon it is another thing to know how to use it. I hope this helps.

Even though I hear that the Sig Academy is very good, maybe you should consider Defensive or Tactical courses near your hometown, something you can drive to. You'll save tons of money in airfare, hotels and car rental. Adding the cost of the course plus ammo, your tab could easily reach $2,000+

I see that you are located in Georgia. How about the Rogers Shooting School? Located in Ellijay, Georgia. I never took any of their courses but the U.S. Training Center in Moyock, N.C. has a "Roger's Range" on their base and I'll tell you first hand, IT'S AWSOME!!!

Rock, I am an LE and NRA Instructor in GA and I have attended two Sig Courses in the state and one in Indy. They were all excellent and I use what I learned from them when training my guys at work and in my private training to responsible citizens. The Sig Academy will be coming to Woodbury in late April-early May and I would highly recommend them. I have had the opportunity to train with many training companies and I would put Sig up there among the best. Check their website and look for the classes in GA. I will be at the Civilian Response to Terrorism on May 1-2, hope to see you there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back