Sig P938

aflachic

Anyone have one ? Pros - Cons ..thanks

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using USA Carry mobile app

I purchased a P938 Extreme about 6 weeks ago. It had a build date of 7/23/2013. Only 100 rounds of mixed ammo through it so far, and zero failures. It is truly a pleasure to carry this pistol IWB. It just flat disappears. It is light, it is accurate. Recoil is on the snappy side, as expected, but very manageable. For anyone with hands larger than a childs, the extended magazine is a must. The Extreme comes with both a standard and extended magazine. The only con I can come up with is the trigger. To my way of thinking, the SA trigger pull is too heavy and somewhat gritty. Hopefully, more shooting and dry firing will help it. Also the trigger is polymer. Nothing wrong with the material, I just prefer the aesthetics of a metal trigger.

Ditto the above. Got my Nightmare about a month ago. Only con is the trigger. Wore a hole in the inside of my finger. May opt for an aftermarket trigger.

Thank you .. . I had a S&W model 686 . 357 ...which was just to big and heavy for cc.. looking forward to this little jewel ..

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back