Sig P238 IWB Holster

rrman12280

I recently purchased a P238 and now I'm researching and looking for an IWB holster. I have poured through every holster company I could possibly think of and haven't decided which I want to go with yet.

I currently have a Maxtuck from White hat holsters that I use for my P250, and absolutely love it. I know I can get a Maxtuck for the P238 but I'm wondering if it's necessary for such a small pistol. Reason being is I believe the Maxtuck, Crossbreed Supertuck, and other hybrid hosters work really well with larger and heavier firearms since they distribute the weight better. Maybe a smaller IWB that works well?

I have also considered a pocket holster and I'm still shopping for one that works really well with the P238. I have leaned toward the Nemisis.

I need both a pocket and IWB for different times depending on what I may be wearing.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Crossbreed has an offering similiar to the Supertuck. It's called a Mini-Tuck and they have one for the Sig 238 with our without the Sig Laser or Crimson Trace Laserguard installed.

Link Removed

I bought one from Shielded Holsters - Custom Handcrafted Holsters for our P238 and its awesome. Kurtis Baker makes a fine holster and is awesome to work with.

I ordered a 'single clip' one and didnt like it tipping forward so I sent it back and he added another clip at NO CHARGE and returned it in just a few days. Customer service is impeccable!

There is a new design IWB style "Strut" holster which works very nicely with your P238 offered by Stealth Defense Holsters. It rides above the belt for maximum comfort and concealment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back