Sig 2022 holster

Boltaction64

Need help finding a good quality holster for concealment of a Sig sp2022. Preferably inside belt ...

Any ideas?

Alien Gear Holsters.
Check them out, you'll love it.

I bought the Alien Gear holster for my Sig 2022. The holster is comfortable and rides well but there is one major problem. Putting the weapon back in the holster is difficult because it closes up somewhat while empty. I have to undo my belt to re-holster and keep the slide from coming back. That soon becomes a pain. It could be because I am a big person and have to have my belt somewhat tight to hold the gun up. I am looking now for a leather shoulder holster to remedy my problem.

The biggest problem I see with alien gear is the wait. If you want the cloak tuck 2.0 they are shipping at 3-4 weeks. They are cheap but I would rather pay a little more and get my holster quick. I just got a IWB from pantherconcealment.com and am very happy with it. Wore it all day today and pretty much forgot I had it on.

Well this is an old post but I carry my 2022 in a Vedder Lightuck appendix carry. It’s pretty comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back