show in WINSTON SALEM

stan da man

went to the show today and bought a ROSSI 357 4 IN. BARREL - HAS A LONG HAND GRIP - ANYONE EVER HANDLE THESE I`M GOIN TO THE RANGE TUES. AND WILL TELL HOW IT DOES - THIS IS BLUED NOT S.S.

No I haven't STM but used to live in the area. I would highly recommend PHA as a range. 42 outdoor acres with 5 pistol bay, 100 yrd & 200 yrd range and 5 tac ranges. Also have a clay range and a newly opened .22 area.
Lot of good people, lots of different competitions monthly and everyone is SAFE. Pls see link if interested: Piedmont Handgunners Association

I picked one up from a pawn shop awhile back, 4 inch barrel. It shoots great but I shoot revolvers, even snubbies, way better than a semi pistol. The nice thing about the gun is you can shoot 38 special as well as 357 mag. Big big big difference between those 2 rounds. I also learned that lesson from my Dan Wesson 44 mag with 6 inch barrel. The 44 special feels like I am shooting a 22lr when compared to the magnum round. Both of mine are sa/da. The sa is fairly simple as I have a hair trigger on both pistols in single action but the da is a long hard trigger draw. I also have a 38 special snubby Rossi too. Rossi makes fine revolvers. They just aren't snob appeal level guns...but they are easy to afford and I don't care if they bump against something. Enjoy the toy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back