Shipping bullets

thedub88

As you may or may not know, there is no law preventing a company from shipping bullets to Mass, but many wont risk it. For anyone that reloads and has bullets shipped to Ma, could you instant message me the web site?

The attorney general threatened to prosecute any one shipping cartrige components to MA. I already tried Midway and Dillon. Both times they called me and told me it was against MA law.

Charge with what?

If there is no law against it what is the attorney general threatening to charge them with?

If the company is not located in Mass, what power does the Mass government have over them anyway? They can't enforce Mass laws outside the state of Mass.

Just to give you guys who don't live in mass a little insight. We have a lot of ******** issues when it comes to guns. If its not one thing it's another. The state tries to over shadow federal and constitution law with made up nonsense

If there is no law against it what is the attorney general threatening to charge them with?

In this state, you need a licence to buy or have any cartrige component. Its kind of hard to show them your licence across the country

If they sell to an unlicenced buyer in this state they can

Not without an extradition agreement with the state the seller is in. State laws cannot be enforced outside the borders of that state, unless the crime was committed within the state in question, the subject fled to another state, and then is extradited back to the original state where the crime occurred for prosecution. It would be extremely difficult for Mass to extradite a person into Mass for a crime when the subject was never in Mass to begin with.

States like Mass, California, New York are not all powerful. They don't control what the rest of the US can or cannot legally do.

In this state, you need a licence to buy or have any cartrige component. Its kind of hard to show them your licence across the country

Dealers who ship to MA are aware of that, and require you fax them a copy of your LTC before it will ship.

If they sell to an unlicenced buyer in this state they can

The real thing at issue here, is that in Mass, you need a license from the local police chief to sell ammo. The AG contends that because a mail order seller can mail the ammo anywhere in the state, they are required to have an ammo sellers license from all 351 cities/towns in the state, so they are "illegally" selling ammo "In mass" Basically its an attempt by Marsha to extend her reach past our borders, kind of like Bloomberg and his "stings" in other states, but not as direct. Basically....shes a B!tch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back