shelbyville stores?

zacklmpd

Goin out to shelbyville this weekend anyone know any good gun shops or stores out there? Goin to the flea market figured I'd look at some guns while I'm out that way

From Rick

Goin out to shelbyville this weekend anyone know any good gun shops or stores out there? Goin to the flea market figured I'd look at some guns while I'm out that way

Lived in TN for many years and the closest thing that comes to mind is Barrett Arms in Murfreesboro. Its close but worth the visit if their open. Of course you always go to Jack Daniels not to far away in Lynchburg; no guns but what the heck.

Have fun,
Rick

Yes Kentucky lol. I'm from bullitt county I seen a gun store at the flea market actually guy had some decent prices

I used to go to the flea market, only live 10 miles from it. Guy with guns was always crowded. His prices seemed good enough.

Shelbyville? Small world...

I'm from Shelbyville...

New to this site as well. I know the weekend already passed however here are a few more places in and just outside of Shelbyville.

Shooters Roost in Shelbyville - Indoor Gun Range
Gilbers Guns in Frankfort just south of Shelbyville
Mikes Guns in Frankfort a little more south of Shelbyville (Haven't been there in several years)

I haven't been to the flea market in maybe 10 years and I live just a few minutes away :unsure:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back